127-128

Chapter 127:

After the order, the clothing factory finally recruited two senior students studying foreign trade.

Of course, the main reason why they will come is that they are attracted by high wages.

Lu Linxi's internship salary is 300 yuan a month. This year's college students are no longer allocated, and they can choose their own units. They saw in the newspaper that the company was recruiting, so they came with the idea of trying it.

When they saw a child receiving them, they were a little unbelievable at first. When they learned that she was the boss's daughter, the two were relieved.

Next, the three will talk about cooperation with foreigners.

Ready-made contact information, self-developed style, and the price has advantages. Soon the two of them talked in two.

They didn't expect it to go so well.

However, next, Lu Linxi proposed to let them go to the White Horse Mall in Shenzhen to receive foreign orders. "Don't worry, ready-made pavements have been rented over there. Just be responsible for communicating with foreigners."

It's okay to go to Shenzhen, but the consumption there is a lot, and the salary can't be calculated like this.

Lu Linxi smiled and said, "When you become a regular employee, we will raise your salary according to your performance. I will never treat you badly. By the way, there is also a commission."

The two agreed immediately. Anyway, they are not from T City in the first place, and it is more beneficial for them to go to Shenzhen.

In her last life, Lu Linxi had several brands sold all over the world, and she also knew something about merchants from all over the world.

She stressed that "people in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and black people must get the full payment before delivery. You can only collect deposits anywhere else."

The two of them didn't understand, "Why?"

"People in these places are procrastinating and dishonest." Lu Linxi repeatedly told him. Absolutely not accommodating. "I'd rather not do their business than accommodate them."

Although the end of three months will be delayed in China, this is the rule. After three months, as long as the company does not fail, it will definitely settle down. I won't deliberately not pay. But even if people in these countries are rich, they will deliberately procrastinate. I just want to rely on the debt. If you go to file a lawsuit, their officials will take the opportunity to blackmail you.

Lu Linxi has heard a lot of such things in his last life. If you take a chast, you will gain wisdom. It's too wrong to make the same mistake again.

It's the first time that the two have heard about pushing out the business. "What if they say we discriminate against them?"

"Do business with wishful thinking. I don't want to sell it. What can they do with us? You can go back on your word before signing the contract. We are in China, not M. Lu Linxi probably only remembers this. As for the rest, they have to explore by themselves. In fact, she doesn't remember the reason for doing this. She only remembers that people in these places have a bad reputation in foreign trade.

The two nodded and wrote it down.

Director Zhou was a little curious, "Where did you hear this?"

"I asked those foreigners when I was chatting with them." Lu Linxi was talking nonsense.

Director Zhou didn't doubt it.

The two went to Shenzhen the next day. A Chengbei Clothing Factory issued a business trip certificate. When they arrived in Shenzhen, they could go to the work permit and temporary residence permit, and then they could work normally.