133-134

Chapter 133:

The National Day was soon over. Lu Linxi and Chen Jiaojiao returned to the dormitory and saw Zhang Yuping dye two beams of fluorescent yellow under her ears on both sides.

Chen Jiaojiao's eyes lit up and came over like looking at the gorilla. "Wow, this color is so shiny."

Lu Linxi was also a little surprised, "Do we also have hair dyes in our city?"

Zhang Yuping nodded, "Yes, a new shopping mall has opened in the center of the National Day, on the fifth floor. There is a barber shop in it, which can cut all kinds of hairstyles and dye hair inside.

Chen Jiaojiao showed a strange face and touched Lu Linxi's arm. "Why didn't you mention that there is also a barber shop in the mall?"

How did Lu Linxi know that she had never been around at all? "I don't know."

Tang Yineng originally asked her to go shopping together on the National Day, but she was busy drawing design drafts and was not free at all.

Shen Xiaoran came in with his schoolbag on his back. Seeing Zhang Yuping's hair, she was stunned for a moment and pointed to the hairstyle, "You here?"

Zhang Yuping wore a wisp of hair and smiled proudly at her, "Isn't it good?"

Shen Xiaoran talked to him and said, "My father said that only the little sister likes to pick up. It's inappropriate for one of your students to dye like this."

Zhang Yuping was a little unhappy, "Who said that a little girl can dye her hair? Did Lu Linxi's stepmother dye her hair differently last time?

Shen Xiaoran was stunned. Has the aunt who came back dyed her hair? Chen Jiaojiao was also confused, and the two looked at Lu Linxi together.

Lu Linxi nodded embarrassedly, "She did get it. But she is not picky, and her one is not conspicuous. It's coffee.

Shen Xiaoran said to Zhang Yuping, "Dudd you hear me? That's coffee. And..." She paused, "As such a big thing happened to us. Maybe it will come down to check. If you get infected like this, you will definitely be criticized."

Lu Linxi also remembered that the same was true of the middle school she attended in her last life. The school will check students regularly. Boys must cut their ear short hair, girls should not dye their hair, even their wrists and necks could not bring accessories, and earrings, rings, tattoos, etc.

So she also echoed, "Yes, the last incident was very serious, and the top will definitely come to the school to check. You'd better dye it back."

Zhang Yuping felt that the two were alarmist and curled their lips and didn't hear them.

Shen Xiaoran and Lu Linxi saw that they didn't agree with her. They looked at each other and didn't say anything more.

In the evening self-study, the head teacher held a class meeting and saw Zhang Yuping's hair. He directly criticized Zhang Yuping for not dyeing her hair.

The girl at this age wanted to face, and Zhang Yuping was immediately ashamed and angry. Throughout the class, she covered her hair with her hands.

After self-study in the evening, Zhang Yuping returned to the dormitory and cut two bouquets of dyed hair. But the original long hair suddenly had two short hair, which was a little strange.

When she looked in the mirror, she cried ugly.

Lu Linxi volunteered to help her fix it.

Zhang Yuping hesitated a little, "Can you cut your hair?"