177-180

Chapter 177

Lu Linxi attended the February Fashion Week and returned to China to participate in the Fashion Week. It officially entered the crew in April.

In the first two months, Zhang Huaiyun was responsible for the overall planning of the script, preliminary preparation, and the formation of a production team (including the signing of contracts for actors and crew and production equipment), which he has been fully completed.

Next is the official shooting stage. Tang Yinan and Chen Jiaojiao have arrived in the crew ahead of schedule.

Tang Yinong didn't get to film and television resources directly. It's also a good opportunity to star in the movie this time.

Chen Jiaojiao's side is simpler. Huanxi Society does not need resources, and naturally she is willing to try it outside.

When filming together, Lu Linxi realized the gap between himself and Tang Yineng in acting skills.

When she was a child star, the director was particularly tolerant of her because she was relatively young. Usually, it is mainly encouraging and not scolding.

But now she is an adult. She hasn't filmed for a long time. Her acting skills do not advance and retreat. It involves multi-emotional expression, and she needs superb acting skills to complete it. In particular, the film tests the acting skills of the actors, and Lu Linxi's shortcomings appeared.

Just like the scene where she quarreled with her father. Her emotions should not be superficial or too hysterical, so that the audience can empathize and unconsciously pity her suffering.

But Lu Linxi can't act well anyway. The number of NGs has reached a record.

At first, the director had a good attitude towards her because she was an investor, but he had a lot of times and delayed the progress, and his temper also came up.

Tang Yinong volunteered to teach her how to act.

Lu Linxi gradually learned how to act to be more touching.

Chen Jiaojiao also listened to the side. The director is an amphibious talent. She should not only understand the screenwriter, photography, and perform, but she is happy to learn. Tang Yinan speaks lightly and understands better than the teacher. Although her plays are only funny and does not need to be particularly complicated, she will definitely be useful after learning.

Of course, most of the time, Chen Jiaojiao followed the director to see how the other party directed the film.

Lu Linxi's role has experienced ups and downs. Her role is the heaviest and also particularly challenges her acting skills. In addition to reciting her lines, she spends most of her time practicing in the mirror.

Tang Yinong either practiced her lines with her or thought about how to perform better.

The three of them stayed in the crew except for sleeping from morning to night. Instead, I found the feeling of three people when they went to primary school together.

Sometimes the director watched the three people noisy and filmed some behind-the-scenes tidbits. In his words, it can be put on the Internet for everyone to have a look.

The director smiled and said, "Now the popularity on the Internet is also quite high. It doesn't cost money to put it online. Maybe everyone will be interested."

Lu Linxi didn't expect that the director in his forties was quite fashionable, and he even knew the computer.

The film lasted for four months and finally finished at the end of July.