123-124

Chapter 123:

After the exam, Lu Linxi felt that freedom was back. When she got home, she took the basketball and played at the door.

Zhou Lanfang and Lu Guanhua bit their ears and said, "Your daughter's mentality is really amazing."

Lu Guanhua smiled and said, "It seems that he has done well in the exam. Otherwise, it wouldn't have been like this."

Zhou Lanfang nodded, "What should she do if she was admitted to No. 1 Middle School? It's so far from home."

Lu Guanhua is also a little embarrassed. No. 1 Middle School is not far from here. It takes 40 minutes to ride a bike. There is late self-study in middle school. It's nine o'clock after going to school. With the distance, can she still have a rest?

Or will the whole family move near the school? But no, he has to open a commissary.

Lu Guanhua asked Zhou Lanfang, "Have you asked Xiaoxi?"

"No." Zhou Lanfang took a sip of water and said, "Aren't I afraid that she will be under a lot of pressure? So I didn't mention it."

Lu Guanhua was right for a moment, "When I have dinner, I'll ask her."

Zhou Lanfang nodded.

Just then, a bus stopped by the roadside, and Accountant Chen got off the bus with Chen Jiaojiao.

Chen Jiaojiao cried and wiped her tears, and Accountant Chen couldn't persuade her at all.

The neighbors quickly gathered around and asked about the situation, "What's going on? Why did you cry?"

Accountant Chen persuaded him all the way, and his mouth was worn out. He didn't persuade him. He didn't say arrogantly, "Why else?" I didn't do well in the exam. It's for it! Let her learn before was like killing her. Now I know I'm crying. What did I do earlier?"

This is the first time Accountant Chen has been so popular.

Chen Jiaojiao was so scared that her shoulders trembled and cried louder.

The neighbors quickly separated Accountant Chen and whispered her, "Oh, Jiaojiao, don't cry. Your father is just talking anger. Don't worry about it."

Lu Guanhua and Zhou Lanfang also stepped forward to persuade, "The children have finished the exam. You are a little cannon.

Accountant Chen clapped his hands on the back of his hand, "I don't want to scold her either. But she kept crying in the car, and everyone in the car came to persuade her. My old face has been lost by her.

Lu Linxi threw the basketball aside, squeezed into the crowd to look at Chen Jiaojiao, wiped her tears and advised her, "Don't cry. What's the use of crying? Are your tears worthless?

When Chen Jiaojiao saw Lu Linxi, she immediately hugged her and said, "Xiaoxi, I definitely can't get into No. 1 Middle School. Are we going to separate? I don't want to be separated from you."

Lu Linxi was so out of breath by her and patted her on the arm. "Oh, let go a little."

Chen Jiaojiao just let go of her hand.

Lu Linxi could only persuade her, "Even if we are admitted to the same middle school, we can't be so coincidentally assigned to the same class. There is no regret."

Chen Jiaojiao was so wronged that she could go to and from school with you? We can play together."

Lu Linxi corrected her, "Who said we would go to and from school together?" No. 1 Middle School is so far away from home that I don't want to waste time on the road. I want to live in school.