211-212

Chapter 211

On the 25th day of the twelfth lunar month, Lu Linxi returned to T City and saw her haggard father. She didn't like it, so she told the news that Xiaofang's case was about to be in the second instance.

Lu Guanhua was really surprised, "So Jiang Wu is likely to be sentenced to death?"

Lu Linxi nodded, "Yes!"

Lu Guanhua breathed a sigh of relief, "That's great."

He asked his daughter to go back to the house to rest, and he went to the stove to prepare food for his daughter.

The abacus dog helped her carry her luggage, "I'll do it!"

He climbed up to the second floor with her luggage and arrived at the room. The calculation slipped and told her, "Dad has been in a bad mood recently and always blames himself for not being able to discipline his second sister well at the beginning. You should enlighten him when you come back this time.

Lu Linxi nodded, "Okay."

As she put her clothes in the cupboard, she asked how the final exam was going.

As soon as she heard her ask that the head of the exam was big, she pouted and said that she did not do well in the exam, "Sister, what major do you think I should apply for?"

"Didn't you want to be a star before?" When Lu Linxi saw that he was still struggling with this, he couldn't help but be curious.

The abacus waved his hand, "At first, I really wanted to be a star, but the last time I went to shoot a variety show with you. It was still a reality show. I was so tired that I wasted my feelings. I really couldn't stand it."

Many people have celebrity dreams, but when he really comes into contact with this industry, he knows that this industry is actually not as bright as in movies. At least he doesn't want to live so fake.

Lu Linxi suddenly said, "So you're going to take the college entrance examination?"

"Yes." The abacus nodded, "What do you think I should do?"

Lu Linxi thought about it carefully, "I think you are suitable for many industries, such as architecture, law and teachers. What do you like?"

As soon as the abacus heard that he wanted to be a teacher's head and shook into a rattle, "No way. I can't be a teacher. Just like my temperament, I can't make myself angry. For my little life, forget it?" He touched his chin and thought for a long time, "I think the building is good. A lawyer is fine either."

Lu Linxi nodded, "Oh. It suits you very well. However, our family can still have something to do with the construction. If it helps you, the lawyer can't do it. It's completely different.

The abacus waved his hand, "I don't need family help as a big man. I want to be self-reliant."

Lu Linxi shrugged his shoulders and followed him.

By the afternoon dinner, Zhou Lanfang came back. The company had already issued the year-end bonus and held the year-end summary meeting.

Lu Guanhua read the newspaper these days, and Jiang's heirs sang for several days. The people interviewed in each media were different, and everyone said it was unfair.

He was particularly curious, "Have you seen Miss Jiang Er?"

Zhou Lanfang shook her head and said, "I haven't seen it. She handed over the company to the professional manager and she left. Jiang is in a mess now. I heard that he hasn't even issued the year-end bonus.

Lu Guanhuaqi said, "Didn't she say she is a little prodigy? Doesn't she understand anything about an accident?"

Zhou Lanfang smiled and said, "The prodigy is not omnipotent. It only shows that she has a high IQ, and she is a talent engaged in research and development, most of whom are not in China."