3-4

Chapter 3:

Seeing that she came back alone, Lu Guanhua looked behind her and asked anxiously, "Why didn't you get your mother back?"

Lu Linxi shook her head, "There was a taxi to pick them up at the entrance of the alley."

Lu Guanhua's face turned pale. His wife's family is stingy. They always like to take things from their house. It is absolutely impossible to pay for them to pull them back.

Wu Limin likely already found a new husband. Lu Guanhua covered his face with both hands and laughed at himself. He laughed at himself for being stupid. He didn't even know that he was cuckolded.

Lu Linxi looked at him worriedly, "Dad, what's wrong with you?"

Lu Guanhua waved to let his eldest daughter come over. Lu Linxi didn't think much and walked to the bed.

"Xiao Xi, tell Dad honestly. Did your mother have any contact with other men when Dad was not at home?"

Lu Linxi shook his head, "No. She has a bad relationship with the aunts in the alley and likes to take sister to learn to dance every weekend."

No woman goes to have an affair along with her daughter. Moreover, Lu Linfang is eight years old, and a piece of candy can open her mouth. It is impossible for her to keep it a secret.

Lu Guanhua breathed a sigh of relief. Maybe he thought too much.

Lu Linxi didn't go abroad until she was 20 years old and knew everything about her mother and stepfather. Although her mother abandoned her father, her mother did not cheat. At most, her mother has found a next home in the past three months, which is true. She doesn't want her father to drill on the tip of the horns.

Although his wife did not cheat, it was true that she abandoned the family, and Lu Guanhua couldn't help crying.

It is said that men don't cry lightly. In Lu Linxi's opinion, men are also human beings. Why can't they cry?

Lu Linxi let him cry. Since the incident, she has never seen her father cry. He always comforts them but he's the one in paid, and the saddest. Why did they let him comfort them in turn?

Lu Linxi silently cleaned up the cupboard that her mother turned over.

This is a habit from her previous life. When she's worried about something, she likes to clean. Whether it's folding clothes, sweeping the floor, washing clothes, doing the dishes, etc. Doing housework can calm her down and make her forget about it.

When both father and daughter calmed down, Lu Linxi boiled some hot water to wipe her father's body.

Wu Limin did this before, and because she did it for three months, she really couldn't stand it. Thinking of serving people for the rest of her life, she was eager to escape.

Lu Guanhua took the towel and said, "I'll do it myself. Go out."

Lu Linxi did not force it. She put the bath towel on his back in the basin and stayed at the door.

When Lu Guanhua finished washing up, he asked her to go in.

Lu Linxi looked at the water sprinkled all over the floor and subconsciously looked at the sheets on the bed.

Lu Guanhua seemed to know what she thought, "It's okay to be single. Before I wash it, I moved it to the side."

Fortunately, in summer, there is only one cover on the bed, just covering the sheets. If it's winter, washing will definitely wet the quilt.

Lu Linxi nodded, "Then remember to call me if you have something to do."

"Okay."

Lu Linxi finished washing up and went to sleep in the bed of the west wing.