💥250💥

Tears ran down her cheeks but she tried not to show any reaction.

Steve;„y/n listen to us! We know we've been hard on you and are strict...but that doesn't change that we are here for you and will help you ok?'

I gently grabbed after her wrist but as she wanted to pull back I let her out.

Steve;„its ok...if you don't want that I won't do it!"

Bucky:‚y/n just remember that we are here for you! Always!'

He now took her wrist and placed it on my knee so I could put the bandage down.

She didn't back up just looked at us as more tears started running down her face.

Bucky:„hey...y/n it's ok...I'm here don't worry!'

We saw the deep cuts and I put a salve on them.

She breathed out a sorry and sobbed into Bucky's shoulder as he pulled her into a hug.

Bucky;„why are you apologizing hunny? For not feeling well?"

She shrugged her shoulders and he kissed her on the cheek.

Y/n;„just for...-"

Buck:„for what?"

Y/n:„hurting myself...and not telling you! Promising you to stop with it...I-'"

Steve:„hey princess...don't apologize for that! We know that you have a hard life and since you're a little girl it wasn't always been perfect! We can't be mad at you for doing something that makes you forget the pain!"

Bucky kissed the top of her head and she hugged the both of us tightly.

Y/n:„thank you...thank you so much..."

Not even ten minutes later she felt asleep so we put her to bed and walked into our room.

Bucky:„we did the right thing right?"

Steve:„of course we did, I mean she won't stop with this but she knows that she can talk to us now!'

Alpine was laying on our bed so Bucky picked him up and put a kiss on his head.

Steve:„you really do love this cat don't ya huh?"

Bucky:„i love him so much!'

I hugged him from behind and put a kiss on his neck.

Bucky:„steve...it tickles...stop!'

He was giggling and I wrapped my arms around his waist after a while he stopped giggling and looked back at me.

Steve:„you know how beautiful you are...?"

Bucky:‚yeah!"

I laughed and so did he while sitting down on my lap and letting alpine down on the floor.

Bucky:„the question is if you know how beautiful you are...'

Steve:„maybe if you show me!"

He chuckled and kissed me.

His body pressed against mine and I laid down on the bed.

He kissed down my body as suddenly my phone started ringing.

Steve:„hold on buck!'

I stood up and walked out of the room.

After the phonecall I walked back into my room and saw Bucky sleeping with alpine next to him.

Steve:‚buck?"

He looked up at me and yawned.

Bucky:„hm?"

Steve:„sorry that it took so long!'

Bucky:‚well at least you're here again!"

He took me by my shirt and pulled me down on the bed.

Bucky:„i love you so much!'

He kissed me and I felt his hands grabbing my shirt and pulling it off.

Steve:„buck...'

Bucky:„shut up and kiss me!'

I chuckled into the kiss and felt his hands moving from my waist to my belt.

He opened it but I stopped him from pulling my jeans down.

Steve:„take your god damn shirt off. Please!" I moaned as I kissed his neck.

You know what happened!!!!!