294

I awoke the following morning, descending the stairs to find the Avengers gathered in the living room. Their expressions were heavy with concern, their features etched with a mixture of sadness and disappointment.

Y/n: "Morning."

Steve's voice was stern, his brows furrowed as he addressed me: "We need to talk."

My heart raced, anxiety gripping me like a vice. "With everyone? What happened?"

Bucky's tone was tinged with disappointment, his voice carrying the weight of unspoken frustrations: "You don't remember yesterday?"

I glanced at the floor, feeling guilt wash over me as they urged me to sit down.

Steve's voice was filled with frustration, his patience wearing thin: "Y/n, we've tried everything."

My eyes welled up with tears. "But I'm sorry! I really am!"

Steve's voice grew more intense, his words laced with desperation: "NO!"

I flinched, tears streaming down my cheeks.

Steve continued, his voice unwavering, though tinged with sorrow: "No, Y/n! No, no, no! You won't talk your way out of this!"

My voice quivered: "What's going to happen?"

Bucky's voice cracked as he spoke, his voice heavy with regret: "We...want to send you to a raft."

I whispered, my voice filled with fear and uncertainty: "Dad?"

Steve's voice softened with regret, his gaze dropping to the floor: "I'm sorry, honey... I can't do anything about it. It was our decision, and we just don't know what to do with you. You make promises, but you keep breaking them."

I pleaded desperately: "But I won't..."

Steve's voice remained firm, though pained: "No! You're 14, Y/n, and this isn't acceptable."

Tears streamed down my face as every Avenger in the room turned their gaze toward me.

Natasha spoke gently, her voice a soothing contrast to the tension: "Honey, it's going to be fine—"

Steve cut her off angrily, his frustration boiling over: "Stop! It's not going to be fine!"

Tony interjected, his voice concerned and caring: "How do you feel, Y/n?"

I sobbed softly: "Betrayed."

Bucky's voice was filled with anguish, his eyes shimmering with unshed tears: "Do you think your dad and I don't feel betrayed?"

My voice cracked: "Something has changed in you two. You're not the loving dads I always had."

Steve was taken aback, his confusion evident: "What?"

I continued, my voice trembling, laying bare my pain: "You're so distant and cold, it's like you care more about what everyone else thinks of me. Since Mia died, you grew distant...since we moved here, you grew distant."

Bucky's tears flowed freely, his vulnerability laid bare: "You were and are just a child, Y/n. We care about you, okay?"

I pleaded desperately, my voice breaking as I clung to their love: "Don't push me away."

Steve's voice softened, his resolve unwavering: "We're doing this for your own safety."

Natasha added, her tone gentle, her eyes filled with empathy: "Y/n, all of us love you more than anything, okay?"

My voice cracked with desperation: "Then don't do this...don't send me away! Please, I...I can stay clean! I can! Dad, I can be clean, okay, Dad?"

Steve looked at me, tears in his eyes, and shook his head.

I cried out in despair: "Dad... Papa..."

Bucky choked on his words, his tears mirroring mine: "Y/n, I'm sorry..."

The room was heavy with sorrow and regret as the Avengers grappled with a heart-wrenching decision, their voices a symphony of pain and love.

_______________________________________________________

Sorry for not posting for so long! But we need to talk guys! Chris is married! What do you think? I think he deserves to be happy and if he is happy I am! This is so cute and I can't wait for the wedding photos to be leaked! Oh and what should happen next?