268

I hid in the forest and heard people calling my name.

Even my dad's were there...

I thought about coming out and giving them a hug as I saw how much they were crying.

Steve:„y/n baby please come out!"

Bucky:„we are sorry! We didn't know what would happen there! You need to believe us! Please..."

I ignored it and didn't move until they were gone.

I couldn't sleep at Clint's house this night so I slept in his garage.

No one was there so I could easily hide behind some stuff.

It was cold but everything is better than to go back! I didn't know if they would send me back...but I didn't want to risk anything! It was my only chance to get away from these people.

Someone opened the garage door and I tried to be as quite as possible but suddenly Laura pulled some of the boxes away and smiled up on me.

Laura:„hey! I've got you something to eat and drink!"

Y/n:„thank you..."

Laura:„no need to thank me...what are you gonna do tomorrow?"

Y/n:„run away..."

Laura:„where?"

Y/n:„I don't know..."

Laura:„I'm gonna make you something to eat and drink alright?"

Y/n:„thank you Laura!"

Laura:„if you need something just tell me alright?"

I nodded and she walked out.

After I ate and drank she came back with other food, drinks and some things like tissues and all this stuff.

Laura:„I also brought you a backpack! I mean a bigger one!"

Y/n:„I...wow Laura...thank you!"

She walked out and I started packing.

The next morning I ran away again and drove to another city...I missed my dad's to be honest...I missed my whole family! But I couldn't go back!

After I ate something i sat down on a bench and stayed there the whole day until it got dark.

It was scary there...I heard weird noises and somehow everything seemed so scary!

I decided to hide at Sam's safe house the next day cause they wouldn't search after me there again!

Well the next day I drove there and hid in his house.

It was warm in there and there was also enough food!

Before I could put my things down on the floor I heard Natashas voice...

Nat:„y/n!?"

Y/n:„please..."

Nat:„hey im not gonna hurt you alright? Stay don't run away! I'm not gonna tell anyone!"

Y/n:„why should I trust you?"

Steve:„Romanoff are you ready!?"

She pushed me behind the couch and walked out with Steve.

My dad looked horrible...he looked so tired, stressed out and like he didn't stop crying for weeks!

God it was all my fault!

~steve pov~

I didn't want to go out but nat wanted to go so she dragged me with her...

To be honest since y/n ran away me and Bucky were fighting a lot and didn't sleep in the same room anymore...we couldn't even eat at the same table together.

Everything was breaking apart at this moment...without y/n my life wasn't completed! She was the one who made me laugh! The one who I wanted to have by my side when I wasn't feeling well.

Bucky was the love of my life and our fighting made everything worse! Y/n wouldn't come back for sure and we couldn't decide who's fault it was!

Maybe this is the end...

———————————————————————————

Hey guys I wanted to ask you if you have BeReal! If yes than add me: Justx_saraa