278

I promised my dads to return back home this day but got lost instead cause of the drugs and slept somewhere outside trough the night.

As I came home the next day my dad were mad and worried screaming at me.

As the door swung open, their worried expressions transformed into a mix of relief and fury. The room seemed to shrink as their voices reverberated through the walls. "Y/n, where the hell have you been? We were terrified! You disappeared without a trace!"

My disheveled appearance spoke louder than any feeble excuse I could conjure. I tried to steady my trembling voice, but the words faltered on my tongue. "I... I didn't mean to worry you. I got caught up at a friend's house... lost track of time."

Bucky's eyes narrowed, his anger burning through his gaze. "Stop lying, Y/n! We know you weren't at a friend's. Look at yourself! You're a mess. What have you really been up to?"

Steve's voice shook with a mixture of concern and frustration. "We were up all night, frantically searching for you, fearing the worst. How could you be so selfish? Don't you realize the pain you've put us through?"

Tears welled up in my eyes, a torrent of emotions threatening to drown me. I wanted to confess everything, to unburden myself from the web of deceit, but fear clenched my throat. I averted their piercing gaze, unable to meet their eyes.

Fury erupted within Bucky as he closed the distance between us, his voice seething with a raw intensity. "Look at us, Y/n! Look into our eyes and tell us the truth! We deserve to know what the hell is going on."

Steve:„what are you thinking?! Huh?! We were worried sick!" He screamed at me frustrated and with tears in his eyes.

Bucky:„you will never go out again!"i heard from my other dad who was approaching us.

My eyelids were heavy and I couldn't walk normally.

My dad was the first who noticed.

Steve:„y/n? Have you been drinking?" He asked and as I looked up I saw a tear which ran down his cheek.

Y/n:„no..."

I lied to them and I felt bad but I didn't want to get in troubles.

Bucky:„your eyes are red...hey have you been-"

Steve:„don't tell me you've taken drugs!"

Y/n:„no i haven't."

Bucky:„Look me into the eyes! NOW!"

Forced to confront their piercing gaze, I met their eyes. Their disappointment and concern sliced through me like shards of glass. Steve's hands trembled as he reached out, holding my face gently, while Bucky retrieved a flashlight, their intentions clear.

The harsh beam of light penetrated the depths of my dilated pupils, revealing the dark secrets I had desperately tried to conceal. The truth lay bare, my eyes a window into the depths of my self-destruction. The room fell silent, heavy with a suffocating mix of disbelief and anguish.

Tears streamed down Steve's face as he recoiled, his voice breaking with a heart-wrenching sorrow. "No... no, it can't be. You've been... taking drugs, haven't you? Is this the life you've chosen? Is this how you repay our love and trust?"

Bucky's rage erupted like a volcano, his voice booming with a thunderous fury. "How could you do this to us? To yourself? We've given you everything, and you throw it all away for this... for this self-destructive madness!"

I crumbled under the weight of their anger, feeling the walls closing in around me. Despair engulfed my being as I sank to my knees, begging for forgiveness amidst the wreckage of my choices. "I... I'm sorry," I sobbed, my voice barely audible. "I didn't know how to ask for help. I thought I could handle it on my own."

Bucky:„I don't have enough strength for this girl! No!"

Steve:„go to your groom now! We will talk tomorrow!"

Oh boy if I knew how bad it would get...

The next day dawned with an ominous gray sky, mirroring the storm brewing inside me. The weight of my lies and reckless actions hung heavily in the air as I mustered the courage to face my fathers. Every step toward them felt like trudging through a minefield of shame and guilt.

I could sense their growing frustration, their desperate need for the truth. The weight of their expectations and the burden of my own actions pressed heavily upon me. I knew that I couldn't escape this moment any longer. Reluctantly, i lifted my eyes to meet their gaze.