Mrs. Captain America

“Looks like breaking the law has treated you well over the years.”

Sharon’s collection is even more impressive than Zemo’s cars. Though, considering what Sam says, it’s more likely to be when you can easily “acquire” whatever your criminal heart desires. However, this is just another tiny chip away at Bucky’s thoughts on Sharon after tonight. She knows the woman is more than resourceful, could certainly have given Natalia a run for her money on her combat skills – Bucky certainly remembers how good of a fight both women put up against the Winter Soldier – but she also knows Sharon is no petty criminal. It makes Bucky wonder about the blonde again as she takes in all of the various treasures around them.

Sharon smirks at him. “Well, at some point, I realised that if I have to live as a hustler, I may as well actually hustle a little.”

Sam glances around and then arches a brow at her with a small smirk of his own. “A little?

Sharon scoffs out a laugh, arches a brow right back and asks, “You know how much I can get for a real Monet?”

“Easy. Deactivate your hustler mode.” Sam holds up a hand and with the other, reaches inside his blazer pocket to grab his phone. “You sell fake Monet’s.”

“No, they’re all real. Most of the stuff here is.” Bucky is no expert on antiques or artwork, but her super keen eyesight can pick out the details needed to see just that. Plus, she also knows; “This gallery is specialised in stolen artwork.”

Sam looks at her, blinks, looks at Sharon and blinks.

Zemo pulls himself away from a particularly interesting (and beautifully chaotic, he thinks) Salvador Dalí piece to chime in with, “It’s true. Half of the work in museums like The Louvre are fake.”

Bucky nods, agrees with him for once as she adds, “The real stuff sits locked away in places like this.”

“Oh, OK, I see what you’re all doing.” Sam scrolls through Google as quickly as he possibly can.

Bucky turns her head to hide a small (but amused) smile, pretends to look (with interest) at the bust of Nefertiti.

“Ya’ll more worldly than Silly Sam, huh?”

Bucky can’t contain her teasing. She thinks it’s only fair as she swirls back around to face him when she hears him finally huff. “And what does Google say?”

Sam glances up to glare at her, but when he glances back to his phone, he knows he’s defeated. He looks surprised as he arches a brow and as he glances back up at her and mutters (his favourite word, Bucky swears), “Shit...”

“Come on, evil triplets.” Sharon says, “You need to change. I’m hosting clients in less than an hour and I cannot have you two dressed like pimps, and you dressed like something out of a snuff movie.”

Zemo looks very offended. “How –“

“It’s the coat.” Bucky cuts him off with a smug smirk in return for all those stupid smug smirks he sends her way whenever he gets the chance. She doesn’t let him reply, simply walks off to follow the blonde.

Sam doesn’t say a goddamn thing. He enjoys the moment too much to sully it with his ego and his words. Instead, he smirks broadly, happily, as he slowly walks passed Zemo and follows the girls.

[5 Minutes Later.]

Bucky knows she’s being ridiculous – well, maybe Sharon is just a bit of a “whore” (for lack of a better word.) No, that’s a little harsh – considering Bucky has tried and almost succeeded in killing her and that she’s still on the run because of her. (Bucky knows she’s just being ridiculous...)