Ass

[7 Years Ago.]

It's been four days since they rescued their friends – well, Steve's friends – and there are three days left just for Bucky now. Since the fight with Stark (actually, since escaping HYDRA), Bucky has felt on edge. She knows the King of Wakanda will keep his wonderful promises of protecting and fixing her, but she still doesn't know what this quite means for her in the end. More importantly, she doesn't know what this means for Steve, or his friends.

Save for Clint, that is. Clint is the only one of them that gets to return home, and when Bucky worries aloud about that, Natalia (or Natasha) tells her the man cannot ever be found unless he wants to be found; that up until a couple of years ago, not even the rest of the "Avengers family" knew of his (secret) family. It's good enough for the supersoldier, but that still leaves every one else who is still suffering because of her.

Thankfully, Wanda needs no protection from Steve, or the rest of them, but once a day, Sam checks in with Scott, and each day Bucky feels relief upon hearing the man's voice in Sam's phone as she listens in on both sides. Today is no different – Bucky is sitting on the couch, the TV on low, her ears blotching the noise out as she listens to Sam talk on his (untraceable) phone. He's in the kitchen, but she can hear him loud and clear and is probably paying too much attention on that to notice Nat sitting down beside her.

Nat stares at the one-armed supersoldier, glances between her and the kitchen and smirks to herself. "Do you think his brain is so small because his dick is so big?"

Bucky jumps slightly, and when Nat smirks, Bucky glares and then quickly scowls as she finally registers the question. "I... What? ...Who?"

"Scott." Nat says like is explains everything. Her smirk widens a little at Bucky's still confused face. "...Or any guy with less than your average I.Q."

Bucky's mouth opens and closes a couple of times, a scowl forming across her brow as she stares at the red head. "I... I mean... I don't think it works like that."

"How do you know? Seems to be my experience." Nat says with a casual shrug. She leans back into the dingy couch of their rundown (but cheap and inconspicuous) Turkish apartment.

Bucky puffs out a chuckle at that. "I don't. Just a guess." She then scowls again, because - "How do you know how big he is anyway?"

Nat grins when she arches a brow at her. "I don't. Just a guess."

Bucky nods, but rolls her eyes, her face showing just how much she doesn't believe that. She's then curious again as she asks, "What about you and Steve - what's going on there? You both seem pretty close." She adds with a slight mischievous smirk, "And you're definitely his type."

"I'm flattered." Nat says, looks sincere, but as Bucky's smirk widens a little, Nat rolls her eyes right back. "We are very close. But we are just friends..." She then thoughtfully adds, "Although, we did kiss once."

Bucky waits for her to continue and then when she doesn't, Bucky's excited expression instantly drops into one of firm disappointment. "That's it? Wow. That's so hot."

Nat shoots her a withering look. "I have my eyes firmly set on someone else." Nat sends her a pleasant smile as she adds, "So... Shut up."

"Sam?" Bucky is blurting his name out before she can even think about it or fucking stop herself. Ugh, she thinks, obvious much!? Somehow then, even under Nat's intense gaze, Bucky manages to keep any blushing at bay. She simply stares back, slaps on an all too innocent curious expression when the red head seems to give her a little knowing smirk.

"Sam is obviously very, very good-looking."

Nat just wants to have a little fun, she's not still under the KGB's spell, she swears. Somehow, she's keeping the smirking to a minimum and glancing over to the man is question, giving him an appreciate look while he's still talking to Scott. She can feel Bucky's eyes practically burning holes into her and still, she keeps her face straight.