Loved

"Gimme a second."

Bucky can only nod as he's walking away from her and disappearing around a corner. She's a supersoldier, sure, and yet she has never been left so breathless. She has to stay leaning against the front door and hopes to heck that Sarah or (Jesus Christ!) the kids don't suddenly try to burst in. All the fighting she has ever done and never has she ached so damn good. Her limbs are loose, even her metal arm feels like it's tingling and she lets out an equally breathless laugh.

Sam comes back around the corner then, holds out a clean pair of his boxers and with a wrinkled face of disgust tells her, "I am not going through my sister's underwear." He smiles when she laughs and takes them from him. With a playful glare, he adds, "And I ain't letting you go through them either." He laughs when she glares back up at him, can see she's trying not to laugh, too.

"I'm a perfect lady." Bucky says, finally finding her voice, finally finding her breath. And then only to have his eyes darken and have him crowd her against the door again and have his lips pressed back to hers and have her lungs ache so deliciously again. He licks into her mouth and she sighs softly against him, but he's pulling away already and she's trying not to groan her displeasure at that.

Sam presses another quick peck to her mouth, smiles when he sees the slight scowl of annoyance when he pulls away again. He rests his forehead against hers, looks directly into her eyes and knows he sounds like a stupid lovesick dog when he tells her, "Yeah. You really are perfect." He's grinning then, because she's groaning and wrinkling her nose in disgust.

"Ugh. Don't say shit like that." Bucky playfully shoves her forehead against his, shoots him a slightly painful look. "It's cheesy and it's so far from the truth, and you know it."

"It's the imperfections that make us perfect, Buck." Sam is being serious, even if he's still grinning like a fool.

Bucky arches a brow, smirks slightly. "Y'know, now that I think about it - I don't think it's a good idea for me to be getting involved with my new therapist."

Sam humours her, even if he's glaring slightly. "Oh, you got a new therapist? Well, that's good. I'm glad to hear it. You're last one was kinda shitty."

Bucky snorts at that, now grinning like a fool herself. "Yeah, I thought so, too. And yes, my new guy is quite," She pretends to think for a moment, smiles as she chirps out, "Insightful."

"Your new guy, huh?" Sam pretends to look jealous, pretends to sulk, which isn't too hard when all he has to do is channel the image of Sarah's stupid smiling yesterday. He slides his hands over Bucky's waist, rests them there after giving a light squeeze. "He good-looking?"

Bucky holds back a smirk, nods. "Oh, definitely." She keeps her hands by her sides, knows that if she doesn't, if she dares to put her hands back on him, they will only end up back in the same (wonderful) predicament.

Sam can't help grinning again. "Oh, yeah?" He asks, arches a brow.

"Yeah," Bucky pretends to look beat then as she calmly adds, "But I'm pretty sure he's gay."

Sam's expression instantly drops into a withering one. "No, he's not. Stop trying to ruin the game." He drones out, rolls his eyes and tries not to smile when she grins.

"I'm being serious." Bucky can no longer pretend she's not enjoying her teasing, especially when he sulks so adorably. However, she still manages to say quite seriously, "I think he was in love with my best friend. Always followed him around."

Sam scoffs out a laugh at that. "Like you didn't do the same way before I ever came into the picture."

Bucky chuckles, but nods and says, "OK. I deserve that."