Maybe

"So, I was thinking," Sam smiles to himself at both what he's about to say and the fact that Alpine practically barges passed him to get into the house. He waits for Bucky to close the door behind them, turns to face her to say, "If we survive," He sees her smirk, but also sees her intrigue. "Maybe I could take you dancing and you can show me those sweet-ass 40s moves of yours..." He winces very slightly, tries so desperately not to grin as he waits for her response. He sees her grit her teeth, wrinkle her nose, and almost laughs.

"I was just thinking you could feed me some more. Maybe ply me with more beer, too..." Bucky knows he knows she's teasing him, but she can also see the very slight disappointment in his eyes. She sighs quietly, quickly adds, "But maybe we could work our way up to the dancing..." She relaxes a little when he instantly smiles and nods.

"Yeah, we can do that..." Sam's trying not to blush like a fucking fool as the next thought occurs to him. "So... You want it to be more than a one-time thing then?" He's slightly less timid than the supersoldier (for once) as she looks up at him from under those thick eyelashes, but he swears his heart almost stops as he looks back at her.

Bucky purses her lips, tries not to smile and shrugs as she mumbles out a, "Maybe."

Sam is grinning then, mainly because he can see the light pink tinge dusting her cheeks now. He doesn't know where all this confidence is coming from all of a sudden - maybe it's because of last night - but he's then moving to stand right in front of her. He slowly places his hands either side of her waist, gives her the time to stop him. And he can't help smiling when she doesn't, when he instead sees her eyes flutter briefly.

Bucky feels him press his forehead to hers and can't help then actually closing her eyes for a few seconds, just to enjoy his warmth, their closeness. She hears him sigh quietly but contently, shivers slightly as his breath ghosts her lips. After a few more moments, she wonders why he hasn't leaned in and opens her eyes with a slight frown that's quickly wiped away when she sees his eyes closed and a stupidly soft look on his face that she just as quickly realises she's never seen before. She smiles slightly then, also realises he won't kiss her unless she wants him to.

Has she not made that clear enough?

Maybe she should...

Sam's eyes almost open in surprise when he suddenly feels her lips lightly pressing against his own. He quickly comes to his senses though, especially when he feels her teeth scrape over his bottom lip. Her tongue quickly follows their path, as if trying to sooth after them, and Sam's hands automatically tighten their hold on her waist. He's rewarded then with a moan, barely louder than the first he ever pulled from her. His mouth moves overs hers and he can't help finally pull her in closer. He slowly slides his hands around to the small of her back, pauses to give her time to stop him, but can't help also running his tongue between the seam of her soft and pouty lips.

Bucky's hands are sliding up his chest, her fingers, both metal and flesh, digging into every crevice of hard muscle they come across, remembering them all. She parts her lips for him without a second thought, and lets out a slightly louder moan when he immediately licks deep into her mouth, swallowing the sound with him. He presses his tongue against hers, presses another sigh to her lips, and Bucky doesn't even put up a fight, can't even fucking think straight when his hands slowly slide down to cup her ass and give it a gentle squeeze. Her hands slide up quickly over his shoulders then, loop behind his neck and she must have done something right, because she's then grinning against his mouth while suddenly he's lifting her up.

Alpine isn't watching them, barely glances up from her napping spot by the window she's sunning herself under when she hears a small bumping sound.

Sam feels her legs wrap around his hips and give a small squeeze right back, and he stumbles forward slightly, thankful that the door is right behind, but frowning when her back hits it a little too hard for his liking. He pulls away, just barely, mumbles, "Shit, sorry." He almost gets to smirk when she lets out a rather frustrated huff, but then she's sliding her metal hand up into his slightly overgrown buzzcut and pulling him forward. She presses her lips to his, and this time Sam feels her tongue press between them. He eagerly parts, can't help groaning when she nips at his bottom lip before slipping her tongue in between them and sliding it roughly against his.