Fight

"Nokuba uyindlela yokufezekisa iinjongo zakho, ixesha lakho liphelile, Ingcuka Emhlophe. [Even if he is a means to your ends, your time is up, White Wolf.]" Ayo looks at Bucky and no one else as she speaks and she speaks it in Xhosa, because the words are for only Jane. "Release Zemo to us. Now." She says this part in English, shoots the blonde American a brief, but clearly disapproving look.

Bucky knows that's a demand and briefly glances over at Zemo, who just stands there and watches the scene unfolding. She tries to reply, but John steps over to Ayo and offers a (pathetic) little wave. And Bucky doesn't know whether to laugh or glare at him when he talks (whenever he talks...)

"Uh, hi. I'm John Walker. I'm Captain America."

Bucky actually feels her insides churn nastily as he says those words.

Ayo stares at him for a moment before simply walking passed him, and goes to retrieve her vibranium staff.

"Why don't we just put the pointy sticks down for a moment and talk this all through?"

Oh, now he wants to talk, Sam thinks, almost scoffs at the man's selective obstinacy.

Bucky glares at John and when the idiot takes a step towards Ayo again, Sam warns him; "Take it easy, John. You might wanna try your luck with Bucky before you try it with Dora Milaje."

Bucky isn't even offended, only silently agrees. However, she is excited by the prospect of seeing John get pummelled. Although, sure, she could take all three of the Dora, if she really wanted to... Meaning; if she really tried her best, because they are better trained than even the Winter Soldier ever was.

John, ever the idiot; ever arrogant – Bucky suspects the arrogance was there long before the shield (that he stole) ever was – scoffs over at Sam. "They don't have jurisdiction over here."

Bucky rolls her eyes as Ayo calmly, but firmly tells him, "The Dora Milaje have jurisdiction wherever the Dora Milaje find themselves to be." And Bucky notes Nomble and Yama glaring at John and slowly inching closer and she just knows this is going to end in a fight – because; "...it always ends in a fight..."

John chuckles, but the derision is loud and clear. "OK... Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot -"

Bucky smirks while Sam sucks in a sharp breath as John lifts his hand and places it a little too firmly on Ayo's shoulder. Instantly, the Wakadan warrior slides her fingers through his, waits for the crack of bones before tearing his hand from her. Her foot connects with the bottom of her staff, the vibranium then connecting with John's knee caps. When he doubles over, she smacks the metal over his head, then again, into his jaw before delivering a push-kick powerful enough to send him flying into one of the marble pillars.

Damn, Sam thinks. He's glad John's finally getting "a telling off." But he's more amazed by Ayo's skill, notes she's pretty much as good as Okoye, from what he's seen anyway.

Nomble and Yama lift their staffs in unison and while Sam's watching Ayo spin her entire body up into the air, Bucky is sighing tiredly. Zemo has poured himself another drink – one for the road, he thinks. He then slips his jacket back on and waits for good timing on his part to scamper off again, this time, for good.

This man puts up a good fight, but Ayo isn't impressed at all. Especially considering the mantle he has taken on. Ayo feels deep shame for the honorable Captain Rogers and a mild irritation towards Sam Wilson. But she doesn't let her emotions overcast her thoughts and her mission as she lunges for the man again.

Bucky is watching and the more she watches, the more amused she feels. She folds her arms over her chest, simply watches as Battlestar gets thrown one way and Captain Douchebag is tossed the other. She can feel Sam beside her, knows he's watching, too, but just knows he's about to spoil her fun.