Yet

Bucky leans up into him, presses herself closer to him, moves her lips, takes over, takes charge, and Sam isn't complaining one bit. He does, however, get a little distracted while his hands slowly slide from her hips and down over her "peachy" (firm, yet soft) ass cheeks. Sam is already grinning against her lips as he pulls away just enough, then he's grinning even wider when she frowns, confused. "I just have put on record, I am loving the cute little booty-shorts." He may be teasing her, but he really, really does love them. Or more accurately, he loves the way they hug her backside like they're hanging on for dear life.

How is Sam now jealous of a pair of shorts?

What the fuck has happened to him?

What the fuck is she doing to him?

...Very slowly driving him insane, clearly.

Bucky arches a brow and tries not to grin back and absolutely tries to ignore the way his fingers fiddle with her waistband. "I thought you weren't staring at my ass."

Sam chuckles at her snooty tone, replies with his own matter-of-fact tone. "Technically, I was staring at your booty-shorts."

Bucky rolls her eyes, but can't help smirking. "Just because you're my favourite, doesn't mean you get to use my favorite word."

"I think it's actually John's favourite word." Sam says with all serious, desperately tries to keep a straight face.

Bucky glares for all of a split second before she's puffing out a chuckle. "Please, do not talk about him of all people when all I wanna do is this..."

Sam doesn't even have time to process why she's stepping impossibly closer to him or where her hands think they're suddenly going. That is, not until he feels them both give his own ass cheeks a quick, but pretty firm squeeze. When he jumps in surprise, pushes them both even closer than fricking impossibly, she grins up at him like the Devil in disguise, he goddamn swears.

Sam ignores his racing pulse ringing in his ears for that split second of a thrill he gets from the split second (unfortunately) squeeze. He tries to ignore her hands now stationary over his backside. Even when his own hands are still placed over her backside. Instead, he arches a brow, smirks and says, "I knew you were staring at my ass."

Bucky arches a brow right back. "I already confessed to that, remember?"

Sam scoffs, smirk widening into a cheeky grin. "Yeah, I meant back at our lovely little Turkish apartment."

Bucky narrows her eyes slightly, doesn't even bother to cover herself when her cover has obviously been blown anyway. Even when she's trying to slow her racing pulse.

Ugh.

"I knew you were listening."

Sam chuckles. "Little bit."

Bucky narrows her eyes, but this time looks mischievously up at him, and Sam knows that look all too well.

"Bucky..." Sam sounds wary and the growing grin on her face does nothing to help him. "What did you do?"

She knows he probably won't be pleased. But last time was so adorably funny. Even in the shitty situation they were both in. He still made her smile. Like he always seems to be able to, and rather effortlessly.

"I didn't do anything." Bucky slowly slides her hands a little further down over his (Holy Crap on a Cracker!) sensational ass. She leans up, presses her lips to his for a quick but soft kiss, smiles to herself when his eyes slowly flutter back open as she pulls back and rests her forehead against his. "Yet."

"Buck, what -" Sam's eyes widen as her hands creep a little further down, now almost touching the back of his thighs. Sam's eyes then narrow down at her, because now he knows. "Jane, do not!" He shoots her a warning look when she only smiles back up at him and he has to try to not focus on his stomach filling with stupid little supersoldier butterflies. "Bucky, girl, I swear -"