16

Aurora's eyes fell to Azriel's tight undershorts. Her eyes widened when she saw that he was certainly large and at attention. Her eyes shot back to his, which still hadn't moved lower than her throat.

"Tell me what to do," Azriel breathed out. Aurora swallowed, shaking her head.

"I don't know," she whispered. Azriel's eyes softened, and he took a step forward, out of his trousers.

"Tell me what you want me to do. This is your choice, Aurora. I'm at your mercy." His voice almost sounded like he was begging. Her throat went dry. She looked down at her body, now unsure if she wanted him to see it. She wasn't as filled out and curved as Elain or Gwyn. Her hips and ribs still showed, her skin deathly pale and her veins visible beneath. Her breasts were small, much smaller than the other females. She had nothing to offer him, nothing he would want. When she looked back at him, Azriel could see her discomfort. "Tell me to leave and I will."

"I don't want you to leave," she breathed out. His jaw clenched, eyes trailing along her collarbone and throat again. Aurora sucked in a deep breath through her teeth, hands running along the bare skin of her stomach. Azriel's head tipped back slightly, and she wished she could kiss his his lips, his throat, his chest. Would he want that? "You can look at me- all of me," she finally spoke. Azriel almost seemed relieved when his eyes fell to her bare body, tongue wetting his lips.

"Fuck," he muttered beneath his breath, and her heart raced faster. The smell of smoked citrus was overwhelming, her body beginning to burn and ache. Azriel seemed to notice, because his lashes fluttered and his lips parted in a groan. "Please," he whispered, and Aurora didn't know what he was asking for. Her breathing grew ragged, eyes falling to his abdomen. His abdomen was flexing with his breaths, the line of muscle on his hips leading her eyes to his clothed length. The next thing she knew, she was walking forward. Azriel didn't move, his eyes stayed on her face as she reached just a foot in front of him.

"Azriel," Aurora whispered, and his name on her tongue seemed to rip his breath from his chest. She rose her hand, sucking in a breath when her fingertips touched his bare chest. She was hesitant at first, barely grazing them along the tattoos. He swallowed hard, brows punched together as he watched her hand.

"Is this because you want it? Or is this because you're feeling a lot of different emotions today?" He asked her, turning his eyes to her face. Aurora flattened her palm to his chest, her bottom lip caught in her teeth. She met his eyes through her lashes as she ran her palm over his pectoral and to his shoulder.

"I want this," she responded in a hoarse voice, she hardly recognized it. His lashes fluttered and he rose his hand up, cupping her jaw. Her breath left when his thumb ran along the skin of her cheek. Azriel lowered his head and Aurora brought her hand to the back of his neck, running the tips of her fingers through his hair. She rose onto her toes, their lips inches apart. She felt his breath along her cheeks, her lips. She needed this.

Suddenly, Azriel stiffened. His eyes went harsh and he straightened. Aurora pulled her hand back quickly, hoping she hasn't done something wrong. His eyes closed and his head shook, hand falling from her face.

"I- Fuck, I'm sorry, I have to go. I'll bathe later," he spoke, turning and grabbing his pants from the floor. Aurora's lips parted, wishing she could call for him to stay, but he slipped out the door and shut it behind him.

Her breathing was still ragged, body still aching for him. Had he decided to stay with Gwyn? Did he understand how wrong she was to try and seduce him when he was committed to another? Aurora's hand rose to her throat, and she turned. The tub was draining again. She hurried to her towel and wrapped it around her body. Aurora didn't bother to grab her clothes as she went into the corridor and to her bedroom. Her back hit the door when it closed and she fell back, legs giving out.