74

Rhysand had gone to the cabin to retrieve Nyx and Feyre. Nesta, Mor, and Elain had all come downstairs. Mor had heard that it was only Helion and now he was here in good nature, so she wore one of the dresses she commonly wore to the Hewn City. Aurora rose a brow as Mor descended the staircase, hair curled and makeup done pristinely. Her red dress was of satin, flowing down the center of her thighs, muscled skin on full view.

"Ah, there my Morrigan is," Helion mused as she pressed a kiss to his cheek. Aurora sent a confused look to Azriel, who shrugged. She wondered if Mor and Helion had a history, yet it confused her because Mor was interested in females. She shrugged it off and followed as everyone walked into the sitting room. It was such a common place nowadays, Rhysand even had a bar installed on the far wall near the windows.

Cassian and Nesta went to the bar, grabbing several glasses and pouring a variety of whiskeys and wines. Aurora turned to Azriel, who was walking toward the hearth.

"It's morning, why are they drinking?" She asked in a hushed voice. Helion heard her anyhow.

"It's never too early to share a drink with friends," he called to her. Aurora blushed and hurried to her mate. Azriel held an open arm for her. Aurora unsheathed her sword and sat it along the stone bench beneath the fireplace and took her seat on his thighs. Azriel had already removed his swords.

Mor was lounging on the couch with her back in the corner of the cushion and armrest, gladly accepting a glass of wine from Cassian. Helion, too, preferred the red wine and took the glass with a gleaming smile to Nesta. Aurora noticed how she blushed when turning back to Cassian and felt incredibly relieved she was not the only one flustered by the High Lord.

"Why are you four in your leathers still? We are not training nor battling today. Go change into something more comfortable," Helion bellowed. Aurora looked at Azriel, who gave a nod. She climbed from his lap and gathered her sword. Azriel did the same. Nesta still held a glass of wine as she and Cassian began filing from the room, Azriel and Aurora following. Elain and Mor were left in the sitting room with the High Lord.

"Aurora," Nesta hissed, falling back to her side. Aurora let Azriel continue walking and meet with Cassian as she slowed her steps with Nesta.

"What?" She asked as Nesta curled a hand around her forearm.

"Helion is fucking stunning," Nesta gushed, flicking her eyes up to the males that were climbing the stairs. Aurora stifled her giggle as she nodded.

"He is," she agreed in an amused tone. Helion had that same beauty all High Lords seemed to hold. Rhysand had always been the most impressive in his looks, but Helion certainly competed closely.

"Cassian once told me that Helion constantly begs him, Az, and Mor to join him in bed. Only Mor has, but Cass said he's thought about it," Nesta told her in a hushed tone. Aurora's eyes widened as she tilted her head toward Nesta's.

"The four of them? Males as well?" Nesta nodded furiously.

"I'd pay good money to witness something like that," Nesta crooned, practically skipping up the stairs with Aurora, who laughed loudly.

"I would, too. I'd pay good money to join," she agreed, causing Nesta to laugh just as loud and squeeze her arm.

"I'm putting on my tightest dress, wear something alluring." Aurora blushed for what felt like the hundredth time that morning as she nodded and slipped past Nesta and to her bedroom. Azriel was already stripped and tugging on looser trousers.

"What were you and Nes talking about?" His tone made it sound like he knew exactly what was said.

"Nothing, just something about dresses," Aurora retorted as she filed through her wardrobe. She sucked in a breath when he suddenly appeared behind her. His arm snaked around her stomach and pulled her tightly against his front. Heat ran through her when she felt his hardness against her lower back.