58

*TW knife and blood play ;)

Aurora's moments of realization had fell into moments of pleasure quite fast. Azriel had demanded she kept her dress and heels on as he kneeled before her. Her knuckles were white as she grasped the post of the bed and her foot rested on his shoulder. Her head was thrown back with whimpers, and Azriel was muffling his own groans against her.

"So fucking perfect," he growled into the wetness. Aurora could only moan in response. Her free hand went to his hair, tugging and grasping. Her thigh trembled beside his head and Azriel slid his hand down from her rear and gripped it tightly.

"Az," Aurora gasped out. Her head felt heavy as she tilted it forward to look at him. He was already looking up at her, dark eyes and utter desire. Her breath, already staggered, hitched in her throat. A warrior on his knees in front of her, devouring her. That sense of power rippled through her again. She felt his teeth graze her sensitive skin as he smiled into her and Aurora's leg jerked at the touch.

As his tongue continued to work her, his eyes still on her face, Aurora let her hand fall from his hair. Her nails grazed over his cheek and jaw as she leaned down. It was an awkward angle, but she needed to touch him. Azriel tilted his head to the side, giving Aurora more access to his face, and himself more access to the nerves. Her bottom lip was caught in her teeth as pleasure ripped through her. She could feel the burning in her skin. Azriel's nails dug into the skin of her thigh, her trembling growing worse.

His name came out of her mouth in a low sinful chant as she reached her end. Azriel made sure to take in every bit of her arousal and kissed her inner thigh. He met her eyes again, a devilish smile playing at his lips. Whatever was happening next went unspoken, it didn't need words. Azriel understood what Aurora wanted, what she seemed to crave. He took her shaking thigh and moved her leg back down to the floor. He didn't get off his knees, though.

"I'm at your mercy," Azriel whispered in a husky voice. His dark lashes shielded his eyes from hers as he looked down at the dagger on his thigh, the one he had the entire night. Aurora wondered where her dagger had gone. He unsheathed it and turned the blade to his hand. The full side rested in his palm as he pointed the hilt to her. Aurora took it slowly, swallowing hard. Her chest still heaved with the aftershocks of what he had done moments before.

"I want you naked on the bed, on your back," she murmured. The order was followed immediately. Azriel wetted his lips as he stared at her from the bed. Her heart pounded, fingers shaking. He was giving her the control, giving her the power. Aurora lifted her chin and sauntered to the bed. He was already hard and waiting, and Cauldron, was she ready, too.

Dagger in hand, Aurora climbed onto the bed. Her knees rested on either side of him, her heels and dress still on. She moved the fabric to the side, along with the chained fabric that covered her core. Azriel brows were knitted together as he watched closely, lips parted with heavy pants of desperation. She gripped him at the base, squeezing lightly. Azriel let out a soft groan and let his head fall back.

"Tell me if it's too much?" Aurora spoke softly, voice not matching the sight of her. Azriel just grinned and reached down to her wrist. He brought the hand with the dagger to his throat and pressed the blade to his skin.

"Tear me apart, beautiful," he responded in a rasp. Aurora swallowed, taking her hand from his length and pressing it to his muscled chest. Aurora used it as leverage as she leaned forward then lowered herself onto him. They both let out a groan of relief as she sunk down. Even at his impressive length, she was so ready that she didn't let herself adjust. Aurora began moving immediately.

"Fuck," she whined, eyes fluttering shut. She nearly forgot the dagger at his throat as she rode him. The pleasure was so intense, it felt as if her limbs went numb. The way Azriel's lips were parted and her name falling from his lips, she was certain he felt the same.