77

Aurora's head stopped spinning and her body felt less heavy after the wild dancing with Elain, Nesta, and Mor. She felt more level-headed, and realized just how chaotic the night had gotten. The dancing left her feeling dizzy, but not in the way she had been before.

As they wandered back to the sitting area, Nesta pulled Aurora onto the couch, Aurora's legs tucked between her hips and the couch, her arm holding the back of the couch as she laughed. She looked over her shoulder to see if Mor had seen, but her breath caught in her throat. Mor and Elain were near the wall, Elain's back pressed to the wall while Mor's fingertips traced her face. Mor was murmuring something that Aurora couldn't hear, but Elain certainly seemed interested. Her eyes widened, flicking over to the males. None of them had noticed. Aurora was sure that they were not aware of Mor's sexual preference, so she said Mor's name to catch her attention.

Mor looked over her shoulder, Elain following her gaze. Aurora tilted her head toward the males, and Mor's eyes followed. Her lips parted and she turned back to say something to Elain. Elain nodded and Mor shoved back from the wall and began leading Elain out the door.

"We are going to bed, goodnight everyone!" Mor called out. The males let out murmurs but kept to their conversation. Aurora sent Elain a wink, giggling to herself. She didn't ever think that would happen, but Mor seemed incredibly in tune with sexual innuendos and Aurora was excited for them to explore it tonight.

"Aurora," Nesta murmured, making her gaze snap down to her. Her hair had fallen from the braided crown she had earlier in the day, waves falling around her face.

"Yes?" Aurora asked, leaning against the back of the couch. Nesta's lips smacked together as she tried to form her words.

"I don't think I'm in the right mind to seduce Helion in joining Cass and I in bed tonight. If you are, and if you do it, please tell me how it turns out." Aurora's cheeks heated as she stifled a laugh.

"I've sobered up quite a lot from eating and dancing. I'm nervous to do it, though," Aurora responded, quieting her voice. Nesta gave her a lazy grin.

"I'm sure it won't be difficult, Helion has been eyeing you all night," Nesta grinned. Aurora looked over her shoulder at the three males. Cassian was saying something that had Helion chuckling and Azriel smiling.

"I'm nervous, though. Azriel seemed to be interested when I mentioned it earlier," Aurora thought aloud. Nesta pinched her thigh, making Aurora turn back to her.

"So do it! I doubt you'll have any issue! I'm making Cassian carry me to bed, so if you don't do it by then, I want a full report in the morning," Nesta yawned, eyes blinking slowly. Aurora grinned and nodded, sliding so her rear hit the couch and her legs slid beneath Nesta's. She tugged her legs up onto her lap and held onto them, fingers running along the soft fabric that laid between her thighs. Nesta yawned again, letting her head rest against the cushion of the couch and reached her hands down to hold onto Aurora's.

Aurora grinned at the female, whose eyes were now closed. Nesta is nothing like Aurora had thought she was when she first met her. Now, she was a friend that urged her to do things she never would've chosen to do herself, encouraged her to be more adventurous and live the life she was neglected all those years. Aurora lifted Nesta's hands and kissed one on the knuckle before letting their hands rest on Nesta's stomach. Aurora turned back to the males, seeing Cassian looking at Nesta as he stretched his arms over his head with a groan.

"Looks like Nes is ready for bed. I'll take her up, you guys enjoy the rest of your night," he murmured, standing from his seat and crossing to the couch. As he picked up Nesta in a bridal style, he sent Aurora a wink.