39

Azriel's hands were on the tops of her thighs, spreading them apart. Aurora was breathing heavily in anticipation of his touch. The cool air hit the heat of her core, and it nearly made her arch further. Azriel's hand slid up, a finger collecting her arousal. Aurora let out a shuddering moan, digging her face into the pillow.

"So wet for me," he murmured, and she heard the sound of him sucking his finger clean and a hum of approval. She wasn't prepared for the next motion. His tongue ran along the entirety of her core, and her body jerked at the sensation. She let out a loud moan into the pillow. That was enough for him to dive in. Azriel used his tongue against her nerves, sucking and licking as she moaned and arched for him.

"Az," Aurora gasped out as a finger began to enter her. He stilled, looking up at her.

"Yes?" He asked, his thumb pressed into the nerves.

"I want you," she moaned as his finger pushed in, her back aching at how far she lifted her hips.

"Be patient, Aurora. Let me get you ready first," he hummed. He entered another finger and rocked them into her as he peppered kisses to her rear. Aurora had gone a while without his touch and he was already sending her into oblivion. His fingers were curling and thrusting, her body clenching around him. Azriel sensed her this and replaced his fingers with his mouth. He spread her with his thumbs, giving himself more access. Aurora cried out his name, fists clenched around her pillows. Pleasure was shooting through her at every lick, every suck. Her body burned hot as she neared the edge.

"You taste so sweet. Cum for me, Aurora," Azriel purred against her. She did, hard. Her body went rigid as white hot pleasure ripped through her veins. His tongue rode her through it, collecting every drop. Everything she'd been wanting since kissing him in the dining room was happening. Her body burned for him, and she wanted more.

"Please," she whined, lifting her hips higher with trembling thighs. Azriel rose from his place behind her, his hand running along her spasming stomach. His wet tongue ran along her spine as he rose.

"Are you ready? Do you need more time?" He asked, his freed length now pressing against her. She moaned out, pushing back against it.

"No. Please, Azriel," Aurora whined. It had to be the bond, but she couldn't think about anything other than him inside of her. Azriel hummed against her back, pressing soft kisses to the scarred flesh. The tip of his length pushed in, and Aurora cried out. Azriel groaned lightly, still kissing her shoulder.

"So fucking beautiful," he murmured, inching in slowly. Aurora pushed back, taking more. "Greedy," he chuckled as he sat up. Azriel pushed in to the base, filling her entirely. Aurora felt him deep within her, as if he was in her stomach now. Her moans grew louder when he pulled back and thrusted in. She could tell he wanted to be gentle, but she didn't.

"More," Aurora breathed out as she lifted her head from the pillow. Azriel grasped her hips, thrusting harder. She could hardly think as he worked her, every thought led back to him. Her legs were trembling fiercely now, a loud whine dropping from her lips with every thrust.

"Fuck. Can you feel me, Aurora?" Azriel asked through gritted teeth. She went to respond but his other hand wrapped around her waist and pressed in on her lower stomach. Each thrust, she felt the pressure of his fingers. Her head dropped down in a whimper of his name. He moved faster, harder. His hips snapped against her rear.

She was close again, he was too good at this. His fingers moved from her stomach down to her core, making circles over those sensitive nerves. A loud gasp left her, back arching entirely. Her legs shook so much she was sure they assisted him with the motion.

"I can feel how close you are, soak my cock," Azriel instructed. His obscene words were enough to have her falling into her second orgasm. As she bit the blanket to muffle the near screams of his name, Azriel twitched inside of her. He came with a shuddering moan, the hand on her hip tightening enough to leave a bruise. He slowed his thrusts, reaching down and looping an arm below her breasts. Aurora was panting as he lifted her back to his chest, her head falling back against him. He brought his hand up to cup her breasts as they came down from their high.