78

*A.N: Allow this to be a late Christmas present to you all. Enjoy 🫠🫡

Her skin burned where the material had been ripped from. Aurora tightened her thighs against Azriel's hips, panting.

"How do you like it, Aurora? Gentle, rough? Slow?" Helion asked, his fingers dancing along her spine. She shivered, readying to speak but Azriel beat her to it.

"Aurora likes it rough. She enjoys pain during sex, and she enjoys inflicting it. She likes to be dominated," Azriel murmured, his hands running up her waist and cupping her breasts. Aurora let out a satisfied sigh.

"Is that true, pretty?" The High Lord asked, his hard stomach and chest pressing into her back. Aurora nodded, wishing she could turn and see what he had to work with.

"Words, Aurora," Azriel snapped. She let out another whine before speaking.

"Yes, he's right." Her voice was not her own. It was husky, rough. She sounded like a seductress, not the nervous and inexperienced female she was. Helion groaned and Aurora gasped at the sheer size of him twitching against her lower back.

"What do we want to do to her first?" Azriel asked, his hands still exploring her body. Anticipation tumbled through her body.

"I want to taste her, I can smell how ready she is," Helion spoke. Azriel hummed in response, laying back. Aurora's upper body went with him, her rear in the air. She gasped, chest pressed to his. Azriel's hand slid to the middle of her back, pushing down. She arched further, biting her lip. She knew she was soaked, she felt it on her thighs.

"Kiss me," Azriel ordered, and Aurora didn't hesitate before she kissed him with all the desperation she felt. Azriel's knees rose and spread, making Aurora's legs move wider. She shifted his hips and her core was just above his groin. Aurora bit at his lips, tasted his tongue. Their kiss didn't stop until a loud moan caused her to pull away. Helion's mouth was on her and, Mother, he knew what he was doing. Aurora's hips jerked as he moaned against her core.

When thick fingers pressed into her, Aurora knew this wouldn't take long. Her body writhed as she tried to focus on kissing Azriel. Shock ripples through her when she heard him moan and his nails dug into her ribs. She pulled away, looking down at him as Helion's fingers rocked into her. Azriel's face was twisted in pleasure, his eyes on hers. She bit her lip, craning her neck to try and see below them. Her eyes widened when she saw Helion's head bobbing, his fingers still working her. He was pleasing both of them.

Heat built in her stomach at the thought of that, at the thought of the High Lord taking her mate into his mouth. She was certain he had pushed three fingers into her at this point, his thumb grazing her nerves with each thrust. Aurora muffled her cries by kissing Azriel again. Her hips rocked along with Helion's hand.

"You both taste fucking delicious," Helion groaned, his fingers leaving her core. She whined in protest, but it mixed with a high pitched whine when a hot tongue flicked against her nerves. Aurora could hear wetness, the sound of Helion's hand on Azriel's length. The thought of him using her arousal to lubricate the strokes made her wild. She swallowed Azriel's moans, her hand moving from his hair to his throat. She felt him smile against her lips, and then a hand disappeared from her waist and closed over the hand on his throat. He squeezed her fingers in more, tightening the grip. That sent her over the edge.

Aurora cried against Azriel's mouth, legs trembling as Helion's tongue brought her over the edge. Azriel bit her bottom lip hard, the pain making the pleasure of her orgasm nearly impossible to handle. She tasted the metallic blood, moaning louder when he sucked on the wound. Helion's mouth left her core and she knew he was finishing Az off. His body twitched, his hand flying from hers to her hair and tugging.