41

Breakfast was entirely awkward. Elain was sat next to Azriel, practically on his lap, and was shooting daggers at Aurora. Feyre and Rhysand were looking at each other with sky grins while speaking mind to mind. Azriel didn't look up from his plate, and Cassian was glaring at both Aurora and Azriel. Aurora didn't speak the entire time, just continued to silently eat and drink. When everyone was finished, she was desperate to go to her bedroom. Her body was too sore for training today.

She snuck a bottle of champagne that Rhysand had placed to mix with juice, hiding it in her arm like holding a child. Aurora didn't look at anyone as she aimed for the stairs.

"Aurora!" Rhysand's voice called out from behind. Aurora flinched, then slowly turned. He rose a brow at the bottle in her arm but chose to ignore it as Feyre made her way to his side, pressing a kiss to his cheek. "Feyre and I are heading out today with Nyx, it's been a while since we had a family day."

Aurora let out a slow breath of relief as she nodded. Rhysand's eyes dropped to the bottle again but then he turned to speak to Feyre. Aurora turned on her heel again and began climbing the stairs. She made it to her room this time, climbing onto her bed and sipping from the bottle. She'd need more if she'd have to deal with seeing Elain and Azriel.

It wasn't long before Nesta came knocking again. She pushed open the door with an armload of books.

"I thought you'd probably hole up in here for a while so I brought books," she grinned as she sat them on the edge of the bed.

"Thank you," Aurora responded, tucking the bottle between her thighs as she grabbed the first one to flip through.

"Of course, they're all romance. I hope that isn't a problem," Nesta explained, grabbing the bottle of champagne from between Aurora's thighs and taking a swig. Aurora's brows furrowed as she read a page in the center of the book. It was two females.

"Are the two females the love interests of the story?" Aurora asked, looking up from the book. While it wasn't strange to her, it was uncommon; in romance novels and her everyday life. She'd happily read it, being curious of how they'd write the smut.

"Mmhm. It's really good, the smut is great," Nesta grinned. Aurora rose her brows as she looked back down to the page. "Have you never heard of that?"

"Well, not really. Obviously, I haven't really experienced much, so it's new. Are there many fae that take part in that?" Aurora asked. Nesta nodded as she sat beside her.

"Yeah, Mor actually likes female. Feyre told Elain and I when Elain was having a meltdown over how Azriel was looking at her," Nesta chuckled, replacing the bottle between Aurora's thighs.

"Have Mor and Azriel...?" Aurora trailed off, not sure how to word it. Nesta shook her head.

"Feyre told me this as well, but Azriel has been in love with Mor since they were children. She'd never act on it, but she never told him. He just lost interest when Elain and Gwyn showed up, and you obviously."

Aurora hummed, fingering the pages of the book. She wasn't aware that Mor was interested in females, now she was more curious to read this story.

"How do they do it?" Aurora asked, sipping from the bottle and handing it to Nesta. Nesta grinned.

"Well, they use their mouths, I assume Az did that to you?" Aurora nodded. "And their fingers, and sometimes they have toys. Items shaped like a cock in order to get an orgasm through penetration. Usually, it's just hands and mouths," Nesta explained. Aurora's eyes widened. Toys shaped like...?

"Have you ever?" Aurora asked, cheeks growing red. Nesta handed her the bottle back with a sly grin.

"No, but I'm not opposed to it. Let's just say, if you ever get tired of waiting for Azriel, I'd be glad to let you in with Cass and I."