2-Mission✔

"Link... Wake up... Link, the chosen one..."

He opens his eyes, looking around he notices the floor is the same, but this time the origin of the light source is clear, it pours down on the room like rays of light from the ceiling, and in front of him is a fat old man.

"I am Rauru, one of the ancient Sages...The Master Sword is a sacred blade of evil's bane, only the worthy of the title Hero of Time can pull it from the pedestal, however you were too young to be The Hero of Time... therefore, your spirit was sealed here for 7 years. Link, don't be alarmed... Look at yourself"

He looks at himself and finds he has a man's body, he draws the sword to stare at his image in the reflection of the blade, his eyes are no longer sapphire blue, they are grey now. Mido was right, I am no Kokiri...I guess I look like ¨them¨ now, not that I am complaining, now that I look the part, I just have to play the part... easier said than done though... I kind of feel like I should be paying attention to Rauru.

"Do you understand your destiny?" Link nods even though he has absolutely no idea.

fuck, hope he did not say anything important

"When the powers of all six Sages is awakened, the Sages' Seal will contain all the evil power in the void of the Realm... I, Rauru am one of the Sages... Keep my spirit and wisdom with you" hands over the light medallion

"Find the other sages... Save Hyrule!"

TEMPLE OF TIME 7 YEARS LATER

"But have 7 years really passed?" asks Navi.

Raising his shoulders, "mhhm, apparently" His pitch rumbled with the sound of multiple voices speaking, causing him to raise both of his eyebrows in shock, Navi stares at Link in fear.

Crap, why? Modulate it and play it off

He laughs in a low pitch "I... was expecting my voice to sound different but not like this, what do you think Navi? do I sound masculine enough?" He says, modulating his pitch and kind of managing to sound normal, Navi still looks scared.

Damn, why was I expecting her to cooperate here? When has she? She has been a nuisance more than a helper, I have a very good memory, making her constant reminders... unnecessary. And she is hard headed, she won't shut up about ¨what I need be doing¨ failing to notice that life does not work that way, to make a meal you need to buy and prepare the ingredients, there were steps that needed to be done before we could progress, and she failed to grasp that and be onboard... Do I really need her? Maybe I could...

Link starts to walk slowly towards Navi, sporting a cynical smile as he unsheathes the sword, Navi froze in sock and fear, she seemed about to cry, but then he suddenly turns and there's is somebody there with them.

"I 've been waiting for you Hero of Time... When evil rules it all, an awakening voice from the Sacred Realm will call those destined to be Sages"

Did he noticed what I was about to do? No... of course not, he would not be talking to me if he had... is it a he? Sounds female to me, low in pitch volume but still female, and that body shape, he is a she I believe. Wont judge, if she does not like dick she does not like dick, I don't like dick either... I am rambling again, but who would not? the way they all speak is so fucking slow and boring, still I SOULD PAY ATTENTION

"One in a deep forest, one on a high mountain, one under a vast lake, one within the house of the dead, one inside a goddess of the sand"

Ok, that sounds like a list of places I need to go to

"I am Sheik. Survivor of the Sheikahs..."

Survivor? What happened to Impa? I guess a lot of bad things happened in Hyrule during my nap time.

"One Sage is waiting for the time of awakening in the Forest Temple. The Sage is a girl I am sure you know..."

[Saria's smiling face] FUCK... her? of course it had to be her, she is the only worthy person in that damned forest.

"Unfortunately, equipped as you currently are, you cannot even enter the temple... But if you believe what I'm saying. You should head to Kakariko Village, do you understand Link?" Link nods, turns and walks away, Navi trembles and follows him out of the Temple of Time, then she gains enough courage to ask him.

"It was because of Sheik, right? That you drew the sword... it was not at me, right?"

Sight "Navi... I must speak my mind; you don't have to follow me anymore" Link says to her

"But why? We still ha-"

"I STILL HAVE THINGS TO DO, but not you... Sheik was able to come dangerously close without me noticing, and he was not an enemy, had it been an enemy... right now I can't assure your safety if you stay with me... The Great Deku Tree only asked of you to help me meet the Princess and deliver the Kokiri Emerald, you have done that and more, go back to the forest and rest assured that I am going to end this" Link says confidently

BITE IT!!! This is the best I can offer as bait, bite it and be off, I don't want to resort to more extreme measures to be rid of you

Navi ponders about everything Link just said, it is true, but it does not feel right... [Link smirking and drawing the blade] she shakes at the memory. "You... are right, I was really scared back there... I froze. As the partner of Farore's chosen one, I cannot be afraid... it could jeopardize the mission and I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT, I am sorry... good bye Link" She gives him a quick kiss on the cheek and flies off.