18- Leaving the castle✔

LINK POV

["Don't fuck with me boy, you wiped it away but I can still smell it, under no circumstance are you allowed to damage something of mine, do I make myself clear?"]

Wow... that was kind of scary at the moment, but right now the memory brings a smile to my face, as I said before, I am a man of my word and I respect Daphnes, I will never damage something of his... not even Zelda.

Link was thinking as he enters the storage room through the garden's trap door, he then slowly lowers Zelda from his back and places her on a makeshift hay bed.

I was planning on using that makeshift bed to rest and recover from the shot, it is not a deep wound, thanks to Martin's coat, but I still have a bullet somewhere in my right lumbar area, I can't take it out by myself or properly care for the wound, but I have done what I can...

He stands back looking at the princess and frowns at her, he then starts checking the storage boxes.

SHE is going to need dry clothes she can run with. Come on Maco, you must have left something...

He found shoes, but nothing else. He then slowly looks to a corner squinting his eyes, after a deep breath, Link heads to said corner. There body. The poor man was shot on the head right outside the storage, Link had pulled the body inside the storage, and used the keys he had on him to close the door that connected the storage to the castle. Link starts striping the corpse of his clothes, once done, he positions the body lying on its back with the arms crossed over the chest, and lastly uses the palm of his hand to close eyes out of respect.

This is definitely NOT her size, but I think she can still use it. I can fold... or better yet, cut off the parts that fit too long, and make an extra hole on the belt to adjust the breeches... she stayed too long laying on the snow, she is cold and wet, I need to change her clothes to help her recover body temperature.

He looks at her laying on the hay bed, barely breathing.

*You can rape her you know... sex increases body temp*
WHAT THE... WHY NOW OF ALL... How the fuck...
*HOW THE FUCK? You stopped taking the pills 2 weeks ago, what were you expecting genius? For me to magically disappear? The psychiatrist told you; I am not going anywhere. Best you can do is keep me quiet... SO how do we do this? I think we need to put a gag on her first*
I AM NOT RAPING HER

Link says as he walks towards the fire he had going, and places the last pieces of wood on it.

*Why? How is it different from trying to killing her?*
I did not try to kill her; I made a promise to my King and I WILL KEEP IT. Yes, I shoot at her out of frustration, but only because I knew the gun was no longer loaded. I was hoping that doing so would soothe the hate in me, and keep make YOU disappear forever. Guess I was wrong.
*All right, don't rape her, but you can still punish her... I mean SLAPING HER FELT SO GOOD, and it won't leave marks because of your gloves, lets AT LEAST do that*
I... give you that one, it felt good indeed, if I do that will you shut up?
*I... will behave*

Link starts walking towards the Princess, and tears her dress open quite aggressively throwing it to the fire, then wonders if he should strip her of the slip, but chooses not to, that piece of garment does not appear to be wet. He then slaps her face.

*YES, do her legs, nobody is going to notice if you leave a mark there*
Told you to SHUT UP

Link begins smacking her in the legs, hopping she would regain consciousness, he NEEDED her to realize what was happening, to see the terror in her eyes, hear her helpless cries, the King will of course hang him, but that was a small price to pay. Zelda will live the rest of her life with emotional scars from this. The peace and hope he felt just thinking about that made him bold, he started scratching her arms with his nails, latter pinching her abdomen and legs, not minding the bruise marks, then he hears a moan.