12-Martin✔

LINK POV

A tailor... they called a tailor... both my majesties said it was important for me to be presentable, to be perceived as rough, yet classy and educated. I won the favor of the King and Queen easily, but the Duke and Conde of Akkla made something clear yesterday, the real struggle is being accepted in the noble circle, my majesties are doing their best to up my chances... and I am doing my best not to implode here.

CREAK!!!

Link raises his head to stare at the door. Another gust of wind blows and opens it a little more. He sights and slowly stands from his bed to close his door. As he approaches it, he realizes somebody is standing out there, he decides to suddenly open the door revealing it was the Princess, she looks at him and freezes.

"Came to check on your stunt?" Link asks bluntly

"What are you talking about? I just completely forgot you existed. THAT room you are using was my comfort space before you came, thanks for taking that away from me too" Zelda rebukes

Link rolls his eyes "You are welcomed highness; would you mind telling me what else did I took from you?"

"EVERYTHING, STUPID COMMONER" the Princess yells

"Everything... if I was able to take it all away easily, seems like you had nothing to begin with... poor rich girl" Link says rubbing his eyes mockingly

"HOW WOULD YOU KNOW? With that limited pea brain of yours you wouldn't unders-"

BOOMM!!! Link slams his door loudly, trapping the princess inside with him. she just looks at him wide eyed, she had not noticed when she started walking inside his quarters, she was too distracted by the argument. Links stares at her and begins to approach her.

"How would I know? Doesn't take a wizard to figure out you are spoiled and desperate, and you know what the saddest thing is? You calling out for help, yet refusing it when given to you" Link says almost threatening.

BAMM!!! Link slams his palm in the wall right next Zelda's head

"So far I have gathered that you are a bitch, but tell me Princess, is there more that my pea brain needs to know about you?"

Zelda looks at him squinting, Link chuckles at that.

"If you want to get rid of me, you need to up your game, the soapy floor thing was childish" Link says when in a fluid movement Zelda draws a dagger from under her dress and stabs him in the gut. She starts chuckling and asks in a mock tone.

"So... do I still need to up my game or is this enough?" she smirks, then slowly widens her eyes once she notices there is no blood pouring out. Link draws closer to her ear and whispers.

"Much better... do pose a challenge for me please, I am bored" he slowly reaches down for the dagger, he then takes it without struggle from her hand and examines it.

I was wrong, she does not want to get her hands dirty, but SHE IS COMPETLY ABLE TO KILL ME, this just got interesting...

TOCK TOCK TOCK!!! Link walks to his door and opens it, a very elegant man with glasses and a curled-up mustache stands there.

"OH, hi my Prince, I am Martin" he bowed smiling "I am here to corroborate your body measurements and get to know your suit preferences... things may get a little personal, I advise for the lady to leave your premises"

"I AM NO LADY; I AM THE FUCKING PRINCESS... DAMN IT" she yells as she starts tearing up as she leaves.

"Well... I was not told you would have company, so not my fault if I did not address her properly, was she crying? Not my doing I hope, but let's forget about her, my charge is YOU. Martin says wiggling his eyebrows and grinning.