4-New beginning✔

2 YEARS LATER

I really don't want to do this, it demands too much of me, for me to forget everything, to continue like nothing ever happened, it's been 2 years... I should be over it by now, but I am not going to lie, I am NOT SURE I can accomplish this one, yet I am in no position to deny direct orders, and since Michelle died... I am the only agent they have with access to Hyrule, it's my turn now.

I don't dislike my job, it's great, it helps keep all the hate and regret from rooting in me, it's a good distraction that has managed to keep me away from becoming a delinquent, since the Gerudo where right, I have abilities for mugging. I am sure I would be doing just that had Michelle not found me when she did. She never told me what she caught me doing, she just followed me and kidnaped me with food, then she recommended me for this job... they did not have the balls to plainly refuse Michelle, so they tested me, turns out I could already do what most of their trainees where still learning, so they dismissed my age, filled the gaps I still had with training and here I am. Turns out SWORD (Sentient World Observation and Response Department) values field experience a lot.

Oh well, I just have to deliver this envelope to the king without losing my shit and I can get the hell out of h-(TUCK) someone falls on top of him

"OUCH, that hurt" the Princess exclaims, then notices she feel on top of someone "gosh I am sorry, I did not see you there" she pales as she hear the guards rushing to them.

ZELDA POV

Damn it!!!, and it was going so well, I almost made it this time had it not been for this freak, what was he doing here? He is not a worker here, or a knight in training.

Link just stares at her threateningly, he immediately shakes his head and begins to stand slowly without breaking eye contact with the Princess.

WHO IS HE? He is handsome I must say... but why is he looking at me like that? Do I know him? I would never forget eyes like that so I don't think I know him... is it hate? He hates me? Why? Well not like I really care.

The guards approach pointing at them with their spears, Link raises his hands showing the envelope, the guards began to question him and suddenly they all lower their spears.

"If its information from SWORD give the envelope to me, I will make sure the King receives it" a guard says, probably their captain.

"Hehe NO, lets save time and energy here, I am not stupid, and I believe that medal there means you are not stupid either, just do your job of escorting me to the King and let ME do my job" The guard growls in anger, but proceeds to take them both inside the castle.

Wow, he is not joking around, what is this thing about a so-called SWORD? And where did he learned to walk like that? He makes NO FUCKING SOUND; I would have been able to escape long ago if I could do that.

"Stop looking at me"

Zelda opens her eyes in shock "excuse me?"

"its two eyes, two hands and two feet, a normal human like any out there, I would appreciate it if you stop studying me" he takes a hand to his chin "or maybe you are just bored, I know someone in Lon Lon Ranch who could recommend a horse for the princess, horses LOVE to be brushed and looked at all day long, unlike me" Link says sporting a half smile

THIS MOTHER FUCKER IS MOCKING ME!!! Wait... did he said princess? he knows who I am? My fucking guards have not recognized me yet, WHO THE FUCK IS HE?

The butler of the castle approaches "welcome mist-boy, the King will receive you in the office so please follow me."

Link squints his eyes at that "An office? Not in the..."

Sigh "due to reasons beyond our control the throne room is currently unavailable, follow me please, let's not make the King wait any longer"

The guards start retreating taking Zelda with them, they begin to talk about throwing her to a dungeon when Link makes full stop, sights and turns to them.

Link POV

"Guys, I am sure she deserves everything you are planning, but you DO know she is the princess, right?" the guards widen their eyes and refuse to look at her, Link turns and hurries behind the butler.

Now I understand how easy it was for Ganondorf to take the castle

The butler starts knocking on the door of the study, but it was poorly closed so it opened a little, allowing Link to peek and listen to the conversation they were having inside.

"She is here my King, are you sure this is a good idea?" ask an elegant man who was revising and adjusting a contract, a badge on his arm stated he was a lawyer

"No, but I rather try to convince Michelle to do this than continue to stand idle... COME IN" said the King

"GOOD EVENING YOUR HIGHNESS, I leave you with SWORD's emissary, I will be outside if you need anything" the butler leaves the room

The King stares at Link surprised to see a young boy standing in the place of the woman he was expecting

"YOU are not Michelle"

Link smiles So agent Snail had even given them her real name

"Michelle is permanently out of service; I have come in her place" Link answers with grieve

The King lowers his gaze in sorrow and empathy "How did you enter the realm of Hyrule? Outside people need my authorization to enter and I don't remember signing anything of the sort recently"

"I don't need authorization, this is my homeland, I am Hylian" Link states confidently

The king raises his eyebrows and stares at Link up and down

"Really?" says the King barely hiding the huge grin that was forming

Link places the envelope and his license on the desk in front of him

"Yes my lord, I will leave the envelope with information that only concerns you and my license, in case you need to call SWORD to corroborate my claims"

The King reaches for the license grinning and throws it at the lawyer, and without taking his eyes from Link he orders.

"Verify the veracity of this and bring me the purple folder"

"Seriously?" asks the lawyer with wide eyes.

The legal practitioner is meet with the stern glance of the King of Hyrule, choosing to avoid the King's wrath he rushes to pick up his paperwork and the license, then heads out of the room to fulfill the King's order. Link just stares at the whole scene.

THAT man was terrified of my King. And I am left alone in here with this unknown beast... cool.

"In fear of sounding disrespectful, could my lord explain to me what just happened?" Link asks politely