43- Bonding with Robert

FAST FORWARD TO THUSDAY

Zelda woke up exited, she was FINALLY leaving the department. Link kept looking at her running around trying to collect the few pieces of paper she still had, she had spent her time alone drawing. She had almost finished her sheets of paper, not that he minded in the least, she used them so they served a purpose, hence the money was not wasted.

Even though it was a little fun watching her stressing, he still found it hard to calm his own nerves... Lee had not shown to school yesterday, he knew Lee's address but... he did not want to show up uninvited.

Once Zelda was ready, they left for school. As they approached the entrance, a boy tied to tackle Link, but he just twisted his core to grab on the boy's head, one hand on the chin and the other on the crown, then he cranked the boy's neck, disrupting his balance and making him fall to the ground. Link looked at the small audience he had watching him now.

LINK POV

All of them are waiting for the next move, how spiteful of this lad to attack me because of a game we played yesterday. I believe THAT must be the reason since I have done nothing to him, aside from mercilessly targeting and hitting him with a ball... he is trying to regain his manliness I believe. Too bad I will not allow him to; I will take this as an opportunity to make an impression here; I need them to know I am NOT GAME.

"So... who else wants a piece of me?" Link ask using his hand to taunt them to come at him.

The boy stood up cursing and left, the boys in the crowd left throwing dagger with their eyes at Link, the few females present gathered together and rushed out giggling. Zelda exhaled in relief, she was about to scold Link for taunting his fellow school mates, but she begins to hear steps getting closer. A smile graced her face once she noticed who it was.

"What did you do to make Jim attack you?" Lee asked laughing

Link sighs slowly regaining his calm

"Exist?" he answers and gives Lee a fist bump

Zelda raises her index finger "Actually... I could be wrong, but I think it has to do with the game you were playing yesterday at PE" she laughs "the one you told me you enjoyed because everyone was an easy target" She reminds Link, he nods smiling at her.

"We played dodge ball yesterday? damn" Lee says feeling regret

"Serves you right for skipping classes that day" Zelda reprimands, but she is not really angry at him.

"I guess we will see you during lunch" Link says

"Her lunch break is also at 10:40?" Lee asks surprised at the coincidence

Zelda laughs at that "of course not, Link's lunch is at 12:40 I think, mine is at 11:40"

Lee opens his eyes wide realizing both of them would be skipping classes

"I know what you are thinking, but don't mind that, we are not here to study, we will meet you at lunch" Link assures Lee

Link starts walking away but Lee stops him pulling on his shirt

"I skipped class yesterday because I could not concentrate, a Medic did show up... which means this is FUCKING REAL. I still can't concentrate but I needed to verify your existence, to silence my head and convince myself that this is not a dream"

Hahaha, NICE. I have him now.

Link gives half a smile "as I said, we are not here to study, we came here to find YOU. Wanna get out of here?"