15-The suits✔

LINK POV

Link enters his room carrying a box over his shoulder, Chacha is right behind him yelling.

"LEAVE THAT WHERE YOU FOUND IT, it's my job to carry that to your room Link" Chacha pleads him.

Link swiftly turns, box and all, and smiles at her "You were struggling with it, and the box is directed to me, I CARRY IT"

Chacha rolls her eyes in exasperation, and gives up by turning and leaving. Link enters hell, puts down the box and opens it, inside he finds clothes and a note from Martin, the note reads:

Good day, I have managed to successfully concoct the clothes as you requested them, the colors were chosen thinking on your skin color, hair color and your particular eye color. You have a week to notify me of any change or fix you wish on the clothes free of charge. ENJOY!

He disposes of the note and pulls a maroon jacket, he then picks up Zelda's dagger from under his pillow and tries to pierce the jacket, he smiles as he finds himself uncapable of doing so, digging deeper in the box he extracts the other jackets and their matching breeches, he also finds 3 white under tunics, a belt and 2 pairs of shoes

What the... well he did measure my feet, the image of noble me is complete with this, I won't bring shame and disgrace to the family, HAHAHA, that is from a kid's movie is in it? why am I so hilarious? I... DAMN Martin... I owe you big time.

Tock tock tock

"YES?" Link yells to the person knocking, feeling too lazy to stand up and open the door

"Are you decent? Asks his maid yelling from outside his room.

"YES CHACHA, JUST GET IN HERE"

"Your presence is requested at the dinner" says Chacha happily, noticing he opened his delivery she asks "do you... need help?" eager to know what he just received

"No... actually yes, could you help me store these clothes in my closet?" Link says pointing at the pile of jackets laying on his bed "There is a bunch of chests in there and I don't know what goes where"

"Oh, it's simple, there is a chest for shoes, that one tends to be the bigger one, one for breeches, one for..." she stops when she realizes Link raised his head to the celling and put his face between his hands

"I... need small wood pieces, I can use them to tag the chests and that way you will know where everything goes" Chacha says restraining from laughing

Link recovers his soul and looks at her with gratitude "THANK YOU, go to the storage and ask for them, I am sure they have some there"

Chacha pics up some of the clothes and starts storing them "maybe you should pick what you are going to wear tonight before I store it"

"I have the Jacket here already" he tells her raising the maroon jacket" just give me the combining breaches and an undertunic"

Chacha pops her head out of the closet room and rolls her eyes "Maroon, the color is Maroon, why do men suck at naming colors" she says mocking him.

Link suddenly feels the urge to defend himself and the whole male genre "That IS NOT our fault, why should we keep track of all the made-up colors? All men need is the rainbow colors"

Chacha opens her mouth wide in sock "Such a primitive way of thinking, of course we need to name colors, how would you call it of you want a color like blue but not on THAT tone?"

"By description. Its lighter blue, darker blue, or whatever color mix you are thinking of, simple." Link states proudly.

Chacha just looks at him in disbelief, but uncapable of contradicting his logic, she sighs "you are stubborn... there is no point in arguing, Nana says that arguing with a suborn man is a waste of time, if you are right you can't lose, but you can't win either"