37-Just get me out of here✔

Link looks at Wolf and takes the papers from him; Wolf knew that Link was purposely avoiding to answer his question, so he didn't press on the matter and allowed Link reopens the laptop to read through the info on Bardick, he appears to have several misdemeanor crimes on him, but it has never escalated to a felony status. That alone protects him from SWORD agents knocking on his door...

But he DID come close to committing a felony once when he started inviting women for sex. He quickly read that on the extra sheet of paper that Claudio handed him along with Bardick's address. Turns out, one of the females invited managed to conceal her age from the group of men participating in the orgy. Luckily one of those men had the common sense to ask her age before starting, sparing the whole group form a mayor felony.

Link memorized Bardick's face and his current address, after a sigh he ripped the papers with a smirk on his face, then turned to face Wolf and raised a finger to his lips, Wolf released a sigh and nodded understanding that he was to remain quiet about everything.

LINK POV

I loathe men like Bardick, I was hoping to find a man that reinvented himself. A remorseful dad that feels ashamed for leaving his family behind in debt. But that was NOT THE CASE, I will refrain from disclosing anything to the Princess, she would not believe me... she ADORES her bio dad. Zelda needs to witness what her father IS first hand, she needs to feel disappointed, ashamed... even hatred towards the man. At the end, I will be there to pick up the pieces and Daphnes will help fill the holes in her soul.

"Is this attire good enough?" Zelda enters Wolf's cubicle asking both of them.

The Princess was wearing skinny jeans, a pair of white tennis shoes that combined with the blouse, which was white with a big blue flower printed in front. Wolf smiles and raises a thumb; Link looks at her up and down.

"Are you comfortable wearing that?" Link sincerely asks her.

Zelda looks down at herself "well yeah... kind of. You said I should mimic you, these clothes where the closest thing that matches what you are wearing, the jeans fit too tight, making them uncomfortable to use but I think I look cute. I ask because there was a small yellow dress but... you dress like this for a reason, right? both of you do, so I should dress like that too for safety" Zelda states with conviction "yet I will use the dress if you tell me that I got it completely wrong"

Is this how a parent feel like when the child chooses to be like you? I don't have the right to feel like this, she is not my child.
*but you are her guardian, isn't that kind of the same? *

Wolf start laughing loudly "Damn girl, you absolutely hit the nail in the head, I don't hate you anymore"

"The attire is good, and I am sure Carla was displeased when you neglected the sundress, that only makes it even more PERFECT" Link says with a malevolent grin "Ready to go?" he says walking out.

Zelda smiles and claps her hands a little before following Link. Wolf looks at her with a sad smile and secretly hopes for the best outcome, he never really hated her, he respects the Princess and does not want her hurt in anyway, but he doesn't think that is possible anymore given Bardick's record. He only prays it won't hurt her as much.

Outside crossing the parking lot Zelda starts to speak.

"It's still kind of early, could we go visit my dad first and do the shopping tomorrow? Maybe he would want to go help me choose my clothes, that way I won't force you to do something you hate"

*Hehe, she is using YOUR words against you... I like her. *

"First, ALL men hate shopping. Second, how do you know he is close by?" He asked Zelda but kind of suspected who told her.