Chapter 12

It had been almost two weeks since Hayley and Sam had talked. Not for his lack of trying but to no avail. Dynamite was tomorrow. Hayley had been texting back and forth with Britt. Austin was at Britt's house

"Who's that?" He asked.

"Hayley." "She still won't talk to Sam."

"Is that why he's been so mopey?"

"Yeah."

"Come to think of it, I haven't seen them hanging out lately." "That's not like them."

"Didn't I tell you what happened between them?"

"No."

"I meant to, I must've forgot." "You can't tell anyone else."

"Ok."

She told him what Hayley told her. "I don't think she's worried about falling in love with him." "I think she already loves him."

"Based on what you've told me, so do I." "I think they've always loved each other but they're just now starting to realize it."

"Those two belong together."

The next night everyone was at the arena. Sam had his face paint done and was waiting for Hayley outside the Women's Locker Room. Britt walked up to the locker room door.

"Hi Sam." She said.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

"Waiting for Hayley." "I'm talking to her tonight no matter what."

"Good luck."

Ten minutes later Hayley started coming towards the locker room. She saw Sam who was looking in the opposite direction. She quickly got out of the hall before he saw her. She changed in the general public bathrooms before and after the show.

Hayley went back to her hotel room, ate dinner and took a shower. She changed into her pajamas and had just finished drying her hair. She picked up her phone and thought about texting Sam. There was a knock at the door. She put her phone down and went to the door.

"Who is it?" She asked.

"It's me." Sam said. "I'm not leaving until you talk to me." She opened the door. He went inside. She sat down on the couch. He knelt down in front of her. "Why don't you wanna talk to me?"

"I don't know what to say to you."

"Do you regret it?"

"No." "I want to think of it as a great night and forget about it."

"Forget about it?"

"Yes."

"I can't do that."

"Please don't say that." "Can't we just go back to how it was before we did anything?"

"I can't just ignore my feelings for-

"No Sam, shut up, stop it." She said interrupting him. "No, no feelings no." "No, no, no, no."

"Yes Hayley."

"No."

"I miss you."

"Stop talking that way."

"This has been thirteen of the longest days of my life." "I feel like I'm losing my mind without you."

"What you're feeling isn't real."

"Yes it is."

"No it isn't." "I can prove it." "Before that day, did you ever have any romantic feelings for me?"