Chapter 37

Hayley was going back to AEW next week. What she was once looking forward to, she was now completely dreading. She didn't want to see Priscilla or Sam. She'd lost her championship two weeks prior. Hayley was in her hotel room. Her cell phone started to ring. It was from a number she didn't recognize.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hi." Sam said.

"Sam?"

"Yes." "Don't hang up." "I want to explain."

"Fuck off." She hung up.

Sam had bought a burner phone with the express purpose of contacting Hayley. He tried to call her back almost immediately but the call already wouldn't go through.

The next day Hayley was moving into her new apartment in San Francisco. She was on a month to month lease. She was holding boxes as she got into the elevator. A tall man with light green eyes and light brown short hair got in after her.

"Hi." He said in a deep voice.

"Hi."

"Moving in?"

"Yes."

"It's Sarah right?"

"It's actually Hayley."

"I'm Spencer." "Why the move, break up?"

"Yeah."

"I've been there." "I can help you unpack if you want."

"Ok."

They spent the next few hours in her apartment unpacking. She learned that Spencer was divorced with a five year old daughter.

"I'm pretty hungry." Spencer said. "Wanna go get some dinner?"

"That's very nice of you, but in all honesty, I'm not over my ex-boyfriend yet."

"I understand." "You need more time."

"Yes, a lot more time."

He got up to leave. "I don't know what happened but Darby Allin is an idiot for letting you go."

Later that night Sam was on the AEW tour bus. He thought he was alone. Priscilla sat down next to him.

"What do you want now?" Sam asked.

"I'm sorry." "I didn't mean for it to go like that." "I meant what I said though." "I love you Sam." "I know you still feel something for me." "When I kissed you, you kissed me back." She straddled him and kissed him.

Should I do this?" He thought. "I know what she wants." "Apparently I do to." He said feeling himself getting an erection. "Fuck it, Hayley's made it clear she doesn't want to work things out."

He kissed her back, stood still holding on to her and took them to his bunk.

"Fine I'll give you what you want." He said as he took off her shirt.