Chapter 14

It was two days before Christmas. Hayley had agreed to go to Seattle to spend Christmas with Sam. She'd just walked into his house

"Brr, it's freezing." She said.

"How was your flight?" Sam said coming up to her.

"Good." They kissed

A few hours later Sam was watching TV and Hayley was on her phone.

"What are you doing baby?" Sam asked.

"Responding to some YouTube comments on my videos."

"Are they still asking for me to be in a video?"

"That's about what ninety percent of the comments are." "Little do they know, they see you all the time."

The next night Hayley was in the kitchen mixing ingredients for chocolate chip cookies. Sam came into the kitchen and went to open the bag of chocolate chips.

"Sam, those are for the cookies." She said.

"I just want a couple." "Please baby." He kissed her. "Please."

"Ok." They kissed.

The following morning was Christmas. When Sam woke up Hayley wasn't next to him. When he got to the bottom of the stairs, he saw Hayley standing at the landing with a new skateboard next to her.

"Merry Christmas Sam." She said smiling.

He smiled and kissed her. "Thank you."

"You're welcome."

"Sit down so I can give you your present." She sat down on the couch. He brought over a very large box that had a lid on it. When she took off the lid she saw a massive amount of video equipment.

"Sam, you didn't have to buy me all of this?"

"I wanted to."

"All I got you was a skateboard." "There must be a grand worth of equipment here."

"Fifteen-hundred dollars."

"What?" She said shocked. "Sam." "That's to much."

"No it isn't."

"Thank you." She kissed him.

"You're welcome."