Chapter 13

Hayley and Sam had been dating for two weeks. Friends and colleagues knew but they had yet to announce it to the public. They were so happy together. They couldn't keep their hands off each other. Although Hayley was still very worried about their relationship. Hayley was at home She'd just gotten out of the shower and was in a towel She brushed her teeth and opened her medicine cabinet, to take her newly prescribed birth control pills. When she closed the cabinet, Sam was standing behind her in nothing but his boxers

"Morning.." She said smiling.

"Morning." He said smiling back. They turned their heads and kissed. "I wanted to shower together."

"We don't have time for that today baby."

"Please." He kissed her.

"Still haven't had enough of me from the three times we did it last night?"

"Every time with you is never enough." He kissed her shoulder. "I'll be quick, I promise."

She turned to face him. "We have to hurry up." "Go turn on the shower." He did. She took off her towel He took off his boxers.

"You are so fucking beautiful." They kissed and got in the shower.

A half hour later Hayley and Sam walked into Dr. Sullivan's office

"Hi Dr. Sullivan."

"Hi." She said.

"This is Sam."

"Hey doc." He said.

"Hi Sam." "It's nice to finally meet you." The doctor said. "I've heard a lot about you." "How is the relationship between the two of you going?"

"Things are great." Hayley said.

"Things are perfect." Sam said.

"Is the relationship still worrying you Hayley?" The doctor asked.

"Yes."

"How do you feel about that Sam?"

"It's not her fault." "I don't think she knows how to be happy." "With the abuse from her father, her foster parents and Lucas, it's difficult for her."

"I am happy with you Sam." Hayley said. "I love you."

"I know but you're still worried something will go wrong."

"Hayley do you think you deserve to be happy?" The doctor asked.

"No."

"Why?"

"I don't know, maybe it's from being abused."

The next night everyone was at the arena Sam was getting ready to go out to the ring. Hayley came up behind him and kissed him on the cheek, on the side without face paint.

"Be careful Sam." She said.

"You worry to much."

She laughed a little. "Do you have to say that every time?"

"Yeah." His music came on. "I love you."

"I love you too." He went out. Since they'd been dating she tried to enjoy his matches but one thought constantly went through her brain. Please don't get hurt.

It was the next week. Dynamite was taped yesterday because Thanksgiving was tomorrow. Sam was in California planning to spend the holiday with Hayley. He was at the gym. Shortly after she began dating Sam, she started her own YouTube channel. She'd only done one intro video so far but she'd just turned on the camera to film her first full video.

"Hi everybody, I'm Sarah Draven and welcome." "Today I'll be giving you a tour of my house." "First I have something to tell you." "This will probably disappoint a lot of guys out there, but I'm officially off the market." "I have a boyfriend and we're in love." "His name is Sam." "I'll go into more details another time." "Now on with the house tour." She was showing the camera around the living room and saw a bottle of black nail polish on the table. "You'd think that nail polish belongs to me but it's Sam's." "If you knew who he was it would make complete sense."

Hayley got up at eight in the morning and started the turkey. An hour later Sam came downstairs.

"Hayley?" He called.

"In the kitchen." She checked the turkey and shut the oven door. Sam came into the kitchen. She turned to face him.

"Morning." She said turning to face him.

"Morning." They kissed. "What needs to be done?"

"Nothing, I got it."

"It's not fair for you to do all the work yourself."

"You can peel the potatoes when it's time."

"Ok." They'd just got done eating and laid down on the couch.

"That was really good." Sam said.

"Thank you."

"Care if I watch football?"

"No." "I'm gonna take a nap."

He kissed her temple. "I love you."

"I love you too."