Chapter 15

Three weeks had passed since Christmas. Hayley was in her hotel room getting ready. She and a bunch of other people from AEW, including Sam were going to a convention center to sign autographs and interact with the fans. She got a text. It read.

I love you. - Sam

She smiled.

I love you too. - Hayley

Everyone was at the convention center. Hayley was signing autographs. She was signing an autograph for a thirteen year old girl.

"I love your YouTube channel." The girl said.

"Thank you."

"Will you ever show us Sam?"

"Eventually yes." "You're the sixth person to ask me that today."

A few hours later Hayley and ten other AEW superstars were sitting at a big long table. Hayley was sitting in the very first chair and Sam was sitting the very last chair at the end. They were all going to discuss their careers and answer questions.

"Sarah, I'm a subscriber to your YouTube channel." The host said. "It's great."

"Thank you."

"Can we talk about Sam?"

"Sure."

"How long have you been seeing each other?"

"Three months, we've known each other for a lot longer though."

"How long?"

"Two years." "I didn't want to date him at first because he's my best friend." "I'm glad I decided to." "He's the love of my life." That got an "Aw." from the audience.

"When do you think your subscribers will get to meet him?"

"Maybe I should tell you all right now." "What do you guys think?" She said pretending to ask everyone at the table but looking for Sam's approval. Everyone at the table said she should, except for Sam who smirked. "Alright." "Everyone always asks to meet Sam, but you guys already know him." "He's works for AEW." "Some of you have spoken with him today."

"He's here?"

"Yeah." "He's sitting at the table." "Aren't you, Darby?"

"Yeah." Sam said

"See I told you you know him already."

"Prove it!" Someone in the audience yelled.

"Darby, come here baby." He got up and went down to her. She stood up and they gave each other a long passionate kiss. The crowd cheered. She had his face paint on her face but she didn't care. She sat back down. Sam went back to his seat and sat down. "Damn, he's a good kisser."

"I love that woman." Sam said.

After the event Hayley and Sam were walking down the hotel hallway.

"That was fun." Sam said.

"I had a blast."

"I think our fans are very happy."

"Seemed like it." They stopped outside of Sam's room.

"I'm starving." "Wanna go get some dinner?"

"Yeah." "Give me ten minutes."

"Ok." "I have to wash my face anyway." He kissed her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

After dinner Hayley and Sam were laying in his bed.

"Hayley would you ever want to get married again?" He asked.

"To anyone else, no." "To you, absolutely." They kissed.