Chapter 33

The next morning Hayley had just started a video session with Dr. Sullivan.

"You sounded upset on your message last night." Dr. Sullivan said. "What's wrong?"

"For months rumors have been going around that Priscilla Kelly, Sam's ex-wife was joining AEW." "Last night she debuted."

"Have you had any interaction with her yet?"

"No." "My boss asked me to do a three month tour for another wrestling promotion called NWA." "I've only been here for a little over a week."

"And you're worried that something may happened between Priscilla and Sam?"

"I want it to be all in my mind, just paranoia." "I can't help but wonder if she wants him back."

"Why do you think she would want him back?"

"Mainly just to hurt me." "She hates me."

"Do you believe Sam would cheat on you?"

"Not flat out but with coercion from her, who knows."

"Have you talked to Sam about how you feel?"

"I can't."

"Why?"

"If I tell him, he'll think I don't trust him." "I do trust him." "I don't trust her."

"You need to discuss this with him Hayley."

"No."

"You know bottling things up isn't healthy for you."

"I know but I can't." "This shouldn't be my main focus right now." "I have a big title match coming up." "I need to focus on that and my training."

"Until you confront the issue it will fester."

"I know."

Later that night Sam was on the tour bus everyone else was gone exploring the city. He had his earbuds plugged in listening to music and looking at pictures of him and Hayley.

"I can't wait to propose to you." He thought. "You're gonna be so surprised." "Four more months." "I just hope I don't sound like an idiot when I ask you."

He jumped as he looked over and saw Priscilla sitting next to him on the long seat. He took out his earbuds.

"Jesus Christ, you scared me." He said. He unplugged his earbuds and sat them next to him.

"Sorry."

"I didn't know you got on the bus."

"I think you were in the bathroom when I got on." "You did good in your match tonight."

"Look Priscilla, I don't think- His cell phone rang. "Hello?

"Hi baby." Hayley said.

"Hi." He stood up and started heading to the bathroom to talk to her.

"You forgot your earbuds Sam." Priscilla said. He took them, put them in his pocket and quickly hurried to the bathroom.

"Who was that?" Hayley asked.

"Priscilla."

"She's on the bus."

"Yes but I didn't know she was." "How was your day?"

"I had a session with Dr. Sullivan."

"Why?" "What's a matter?"

"Anxiety."

"Honey, is it Priscilla?"

"I don't want to talk about her." "I miss you."

"I miss you to."

About an hour later they hung up.

"Has it started already?" Hayley thought. "Is Sam cheating on me?"