Chapter 32

"Um, hi." He said still trying to process that he was looking at Priscilla. "Fuck." He thought. "Hayley's gonna fucking flip."

Sam's music came on and he went out.

Meanwhile Hayley was in her room, once again hanging out with Allysin.

"There's my baby." Hayley said happily as he went out for his match.

"Do you ever get nervous watching him wrestle?"

"I do since we've been dating." "When we were just friends it went like this." "Have a good match." "Now it's like fuck honey, don't die, don't die, don't die!"

"How did you guys get together?" Hayley explained the whole story. "Aw."

"Sam was the first person that showed me, sex is supposed to be fun." "When I would do it with my ex-husband, I didn't really care for it much." "I waited until I was married so I had nothing to compare it to."

"What made it bad with your ex?"

"I didn't orgasm most of the time." "He did but I just thought it was normal." "I didn't even know what foreplay was until I had sex with Sam."

"That's half the fun."

"So I've learned."

"So the sex with Sam is good then?"

"It's fantastic." "I'm gonna miss it."

Sam won his match. He got up on the second turnbuckle, untaped his left hand and held it up to the camera.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." Hayley said from her room.

Allysin had gone back to her room. Hayley was waiting for Sam to call. She knew he would after he showered. She continued watching the show. The show was about to go to commercial. Right before they did they announced Priscilla was debuting next.

"What?!" "No!" "No, no, no, no!" "I don't want to work with her." She thought. "Oh my god, she's gonna be alone with Sam for the next three months." "Does she want him back?" "I know how much he loved her." "I can't let him know I'm having these thoughts." "He'll think I don't trust him." "I just don't want to lose him."

Twenty minutes later Hayley's cell phone rang.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey baby, um did you watch the after my match?" Sam asked.

"I saw her."

"I did to right before my match."

"Sam this sucks."

"I know but unless you're working with her in the ring, you don't have to have any interaction with her."

"Yeah but I don't want to see her either." "I'm forever branded a whore because of her." "I just, I want you with me right now, I'm upset."

"I know you are."

"I wish you could hold me right now and make me feel better."

"I love you." "Does that make you feel better?"

"Kind of." "I love you too."

"We'll get through this, ok?"

"Ok."

Sam was leaving the arena. Priscilla came out about five seconds after him.

"Hi Sam." She said.

"What do you want Priscilla?"

"I wanted to apologize."

"For what exactly, huh?" "As I recall the last time we spoke to each other, you told me you loved me, had me believing everything would be ok." "Then you blindside me at work with divorce papers and break my heart."

"I'm sorry."

"Then when I think you couldn't go any lower, you tell lies about me, you tell lies about Hayley, lies that affect her to this day." "It's because of you people still call her a whore and a slut." "When you know damn well while we were still married, she and I were nothing but friends." "I would have never hurt you, even after we were fighting all the time, I loved you."

"I only did it because I was jealous." "I wanted the relationship you had with her." "I read your conversations through texting." "You really opened up to her." "Why couldn't you do that with me?"

"I tried you weren't listening."

"I am now."

"No Priscilla." "I love Hayley." He walked away.

Hayley had just come home. Sam was standing there was his bags.

"I'm leaving you." He said. "I'm going back to Priscilla."

She opened her eyes relived that it had just been a dream. She picked up her phone and left a message to make an appointment with Dr. Sullivan. Hayley got up and went into the bathroom to wash her face.

"Please just let this be paranoia I'm feeling." She thought. "I can't lose Sam." "I love him." She looked down at her ring wondering if he still wanted "someday" with her.