1

Chapter 1 Bringing the cat home

    End times.

    In the gray sky, zombie birds hovered.

    A black-haired man was just lying on the desolate, dry and cracked land, with a half-torn book beside him, the title of which could be vaguely seen on the cover——"Interstellar Glamor".

    I don't know whether to say this man is lucky or not.

    Usually the zombies and zombie beasts in this desolate land have been wiped out by another powerful young supernatural being, leaving only scattered small zombie beasts, such as mutated mouse zombies, mutated snake zombies and small gecko zombies. Ordinary people in the base can solve it with an iron rod.

    But this supernatural person has recently left this land.

    The three-meter-long giant zombie bird with its wings spread out in the next area took the opportunity to sneak in, and saw this black-haired man hovering high in the sky as if looking for the right opportunity to dive and hunt.

    "Heh-heh-heh--"

    The black-haired man lying on the ground had long eyelashes, closed his eyes tightly, and let out a rapid and uncomfortable breathing sound and a heavy and stuffy snort.

    His cold, sickly white cheeks were burning red, like a rosy glow lingering on the towering snow-capped mountains, his thin lips were chapped and dehydrated, and there were some fragmentary scratches on his body. He was wearing a metallic cold black-gray protective suit, carrying With high-tech firearms.

    The scorching sun scorched the ground, and the ground that was already short of water was burning and smoking, as if it was tormenting the cold and pale man together.

    The zombie bird likes the living people with blood flowing most.

    The semi-conscious man seemed to be unconscious, his forehead was burning hot, and the abnormally fast beating heart in his chest, the fast-flowing blood, and the tempting blood temperature attracted addicts in this desolate and dangerous land. Bloody zombie bird.

    Spreading its wings -

    festering sunken eyeballs, broken facial features, the zombie bird still relied on the unique induction of zombies, split its rotten beak and rushed towards the man on the ground.

    The danger was approaching, but the man on the ground closed his eyes and knew nothing about what was going to happen next, let alone any precautions.

    At an altitude of 300 meters -

    150 meters -

    50 meters -

    the wind of the zombie bird's dive brings a smell of bloody and rancid sun-baked. to the man on the ground.

    A synthetic mechanical sound suddenly sounded.

    "Master, please, let Yin Arc help you! There are many monsters in this world, and Yin Arc still has energy, which can help you take down this monster!"

    The man who spoke was a mecha brain system made by a man on the ground, named Yin Arc. Arc, accompanied him through countless years, fought and wiped out countless enemies of the Federation and the Zerg, but in the end, what the black-haired man didn't expect was...

    Tampering with his mecha, causing damage to his gonad of an S-class Alpha, Suffering from interstellar incurable terminal illness - pheromone disorder, the real culprit behind the scenes is actually the second prince of the empire.