40

Chapter 40 The Zombie's Plan

    Back in time to before the fire broke out.

    That's right, You Xiaolin did set the fire, and You Xiaolin sneaked into Lucheng's warehouse to get the explosive gunpowder that was powerful enough to kill ninth-order zombies.

    As an eighth-level wood-type power user, You Xiaolin secretly used vines to remove a large amount of gunpowder from the warehouse window.

    The base guards the warehouse with a few ordinary people. Although there are many supernatural beings patrolling nearby, it is impossible for anyone to discover that there is an eighth-level supernatural being stealing things from the base in the dark.

    As for the subsequent punishment if she is found out by the base, You Xiaolin can't control that much if she has too many debts, so she is determined to let the zombies die.

    There are too many zombies, and she is not strong enough, so she can only bomb || bombs to make up for it.

    In order to ensure that the plan was foolproof, You Xiaolin probably did not do any good while taking advantage of the time when the zombies were out.

    Before the zombies came back, You Xiaolin used vines to dig a big hole under the room, and buried several tons of explosives, in case the power was not enough, she even stole fireworks, gasoline, flour, etc. Explosive objects were thrown in all at once.

    The result was really not enough, the careful plan attracted the worst person to come, and the most damned female zombie survived!

    You Xiaolin was suffocated to death.

    When the plan is about to succeed, press the button to explode, and the damned zombies will explode together with the house || blast to the sky!

    Qi Ding actually appeared, intending to stop her! ! !

    Let her stop knowing her mistakes and doing wrong, hurting innocent people, the base will not forgive her again.

    Only then did You Xiaolin find out.

    It turned out that Qi Ding had been watching and watching, even seeing her stealing things clearly in the base warehouse, followed her all the way to the zombie's house, and watched her bury the || bomb.

    In the end, Qi Ding was very disappointed and heartbroken to stop her, and thought that because of the depressive environment in the last days, her spirit was completely crazy.

    You Xiaolin was almost pissed to death by this kind-hearted Qi Ding!

    The thing she regrets the most is that she didn't blow up those damned zombies immediately!

    Cowardly, he could only escape, dragged Qi Ding to hide everywhere, and ended up hiding in the zombie's trap...

    As long as the zombie survives for a day, neither Qi Ding nor she will have a future, Qi Ding thought You Xiaolin has always avoided this question about marrying her and having children. It's not that she hasn't thought about it, but she doesn't dare to let Qi Ding and her children live in a world where zombies kill them at any time.

    Now You Xiaolin is finally willing to pluck up the courage to fight the zombies to the death for her and Qi Ding's future.

    Qi Ding, an idiot who didn't see the situation clearly, actually came to stop her? ! !

    Just when You Xiaolin was thinking about how to knock the idiot Qi Ding away from this place with a sap, their quarrel would eventually attract the attention of the zombies in the house.