48

Chapter 48

    "It's finally finished."

    Pei Zhaozhou looked at the huge metal mechanical device that broke through the ceiling. The core kinetic energy was provided by the entire energy tower, and Sen Leng's huge muzzle pointed at the sun that was setting on the horizon.

    With the last rays of the sun disappearing at the border of the wilderness.

    At a glance, the boundless zombies let out hoarse and deafening howls, and the 600,000 zombie army was crowded to the point of killing ants, as if a moving zombie land was about to engulf the small base.

    The base turned on all the lights.

    The high-beam lights of the watchtower illuminate the ferocious faces of the zombies. The faces of the people on the city wall are stern. The commander's eyes are as sharp as a knife and he sees the zombie king surrounded by high-level zombies behind the zombie camp.

    At this time, Chen Wen still refused to reveal his appearance. He wore a black cloak to cover his face, and under the protection of many high-level zombies, he faced Si Huaixi's gaze from ten miles away, and his face suddenly became tense as if he was facing an enemy.

    Chen Wen's face was ashen. He didn't expect Si Huaixi to be so arrogant after being infected with the zombie virus. He immediately ordered a few high-level zombies to go to the front of the zombie camp, let them be the vanguard first, and said: "This small base can not be breached, but the Si Huaixi's head must be cut off!"

    "Yes!" "Yes!"

    Several high-ranking zombies followed orders and went to the front of the zombie camp, standing under the city wall with haughty faces, skillfully provoking and bewitching the people at the base Said: "As long as you hand over Si Huaixi, the people in the base can let go." People's

    hearts are sinister.

    The high-level zombies used to be effortless. With this trick, many bases were deceived. There were political struggles within the bases and some surviving humans who took the initiative to betray.

    But the Lucheng base is completely different.

    As soon as the high-level zombies uttered the words of bewitching and deceiving, the people in the base began to yell at them, throwing fireballs and blades at those who knew the supernatural powers, and shot at them and spat at them and threw mud at those who did not.

    "Bah! Which idiot would believe you zombies!"

    "If it weren't for the commander, I would have died long ago. The Lucheng base is also protected by the commander. Now my life and the lives of my family are all controlled by the commander!"

    "Commander Si is at the Lucheng Base, we will stick to it and never leave!"

    "If you want us to hand over Commander Si, let's make your Spring and Autumn Dream!"

    Several high-ranking zombies dodged in embarrassment, angrily said: "Then There is nothing to say, since you humans don't know good and bad, just start fighting!" The

    high-level zombie roared.

    The black zombie army immediately set off and rushed to the base.

    Go to war!

    A high-ranking zombie of the earth system raised a rocky mountain and threw it over the base. If it fell, countless people would be crushed to death.

    But how can the many supernatural beings in the base be caught without a fight.

    Chief Cao and You Xiaolin struck a vine with lightning and stopped Shishan in midair.