47

Chapter 47 Cooperation

    Standing in the fluorescent light of the huge energy tower is a huge metal mechanical device waiting to be completed, the icy machine is silently daunting.

    Pei Zhaozhou stopped what he was doing, and looked at the surface of the glass container reflecting a man with a shiny bald head by the window, a trace of impatience flashed in his amber-golden eyes.

    "Yin arc, do I look like a meat bun, why is there always something out of my mind?"

    Brain-brain Yin Arc answered: [Master, you are more attractive than meat buns in terms of the nutritional structure of zombies. 】

    The bald zombie outside the window seemed to find himself exposed, showing fierce fangs, protruding bloodshot eyeballs, and cracked ashes on the skin, and directly smashed through the window with his head hard.

    The wall of the window was shattered, and Pei Zhaozhou's homemade nutritional supplements, which he had put on the table by the window for dinner, immediately narrowed those amber-golden eyes sharply.

    The bald zombie shouted harshly with his broken throat: "Humans, if you don't want to die, follow me!"

    Pei Zhaozhou said with a cold light in his eyes: "Since you are a zombie with a brain, why is it so big that the door is so big? Don’t leave next door.” The

    bald zombie stared blankly, and after being ridiculed, he subconsciously glanced at the next door, the big broken hole can reach the door of the laboratory with a hand...

    even the door of the laboratory is not locked, It opened gently when the wind blows.

    It seems that he just thought that he would break into the door immediately when the target hostage found him, which was very stupid.

    The bald zombie howled from embarrassment, and said hoarsely: "Don't talk nonsense, if you don't want to die, just follow me in peace!"

    Pei Zhaozhou raised his eyelashes slightly, and a cold light like inorganic matter flashed deep in his golden eyes, watching Looking at the stupid, reckless, and destructive zombies in front of him, as if looking at a scrapped mecha that was about to be dismantled by him, he took off his experimental gloves with a chill on his face.

    He didn't want to destroy his laboratory because of this reckless zombie.

    "Okay, then go out."

    The bald zombie thought that the target hostage was afraid that he would obediently follow him out. His rotten brain did not allow him to have extra brain cells to think, and his inherent understanding of ordinary humans was just a cowardly and timid food that could walk.

    When he walked out of the laboratory, his back was directly facing Pei Zhaozhou.

    Pei Zhaozhou was so stupid that he couldn't bear to look directly, and kindly patted the shoulder of the bald zombie. When the bald zombie turned around, a beam of energy shot from an energy gun passed through the bald zombie's heart.

    The protruding eyeballs of the bald zombie were still in disbelief, and they froze in place.

    Pei Zhaozhou frowned, and said in a slightly impatient tone: "The heart of a zombie can't beat, and the shot just now can't affect the action of the zombie."

    Hearing Pei Zhaozhou's words, the bald zombie seemed to be wound up suddenly and started moving, red He stretched his neck and howled ferociously at Pei Zhaozhou's zombie, "You, you dare to hurt my body! I want..."