25

Chapter 25 - Cats grow up and will make money...

    Si Huaixi's heart turned hard, and he closed his eyes and smoked an extra one in the closet.

    Turn around and go to the living room.

    "Okay, here are your clothes, let's change!"

    Si Huaixi turned his gaze to the side, his originally cold cheeks were stained with blush, and he refused to look at Pei Zhaozhou's naked upper body.

    Passing the stack of clothes in his hand to Pei Zhaozhou, he frowned and turned towards the wall on the other side with a stinky face, thinking that Pei Zhaozhou was not pleasing to the eye.

    Pei Zhaozhou took the clothes, his amber golden eyes looked at the clothes that Si Huaixi handed him curiously, and asked doubtfully, "Why is there an extra pair of trousers?"

    Besides the normal top and trousers, there was one more shorts.

    Pei Zhaozhou took a closer look, and there was a label on the shorts, so there was nothing wrong with them being shorts.

    Si Huaixi's eyes flashed in annoyance.

    He didn't have the brassy underwear for Pei Zhaozhou, but he couldn't really let him wear nothing underneath.

    I had no choice but to find a pair of shorts that I hadn't worn before, as men's boxer briefs, not the same...

    Si Huaixi covered his blushing half of his face, and said with difficulty: "You, you can't have nothing in it. Put it on, put on this first, and I will find you a new one tomorrow..."

    Pei Zhaozhou tilted his head in confusion: "What's the problem? Aren't we all men?"

    Tie Zhinan alpha Pei Zhaozhou Major General of the Empire completely He couldn't understand Si Huaixi's complex, embarrassing and angry mood.

    Amber golden eyes narrowed slightly, and she really disliked the other pair of trousers that Si Huaixi gave. She thought it was too hot to wear in this weather, so she only took shorts.

    Pei Zhaozhou said frankly: "It's too hot, I'll just wear shorts." As he

    said that, Pei Zhaozhou unsuspectingly wanted to change in front of Si Huaixi.

    Furious at the end of the world, Si Huaixi, Old Antique hurriedly grabbed the towel he was about to drop, grabbed Pei Zhaozhou's waist with his hot hands, and said through gritted teeth, "No! If the windows are not closed at night, people may be caught." See, I can only go to the room to change!"

    Pei Zhaozhou suddenly realized that the hand pinching his waist felt too strong, and he just wanted to twist it away, but was pinched even tighter, and his fingertips rubbed the sensitive skin of his abdomen , It was so hot that my heart beat a few times.

    It was Pei Zhaozhou's turn that blushed quietly, and he said in a muffled voice, "...Oh, then I'll put it on in the room later."

    After speaking, Pei Zhaozhou felt that the exposed skin that Si Huaixi's gaze swept over just now was extremely sensitive. red.

    Belatedly, he became shy, his amber golden eyes shone shyly, he held the clothes in front of his chest with one hand, and tightly held the towel around his waist with the other hand, and his steps were much faster .

    until hiding in the room.

    Pei Zhaozhou patted his blushing face, held his breath, but finally felt ashamed in his heart, and held his hot cheek for a long time.