2

Chapter 2 Threatening the cat who refuses to come home

    "...No."

    Pei Zhaozhou refused lying on the desolate yellow sand, turned sideways and half-closed his eyes wearily, his long and slightly curled eyelashes trembling slightly, his world-weary amber golden eyes were cold, like a lazy bird The orange cat paralyzed on the ground looks lazily basking in the sun, not caring about anything.

    He has no interest in this handsome man who suddenly came out and said what base to take him to.

    I just feel that the sun is a little bit sunburned, I haven't eaten or drank water for the past five days, my skin has become as dry as a desolate land, and my heart is still beating wildly and messily.

    The influence of pheromone disorder made his body feel terrible, hot, nauseating, and unknown noises were neighing in his ears... He never felt calmed down for a moment.

    He waited for death with all his heart, and he didn't care about the things around him.

    This strange handsome man saved him from the zombie bird, and he wouldn't be grateful, at least he didn't die on the zombie bird's beak.

    He was forced to struggle for another second, whether he would starve to death in the future, or his heart beating wildly under the influence of this pheromone disorder, and eventually the blood was pumped and he died of excessive suffocation.

    They are all dead anyway, what else do they care about, just leave like this...does he have other options?

    Pei Zhaozhou's eyes flashed a trace of imperceptible unwillingness. He seemed to give up on himself, but subconsciously pursed his lips, folded his arms and curled his body together, hiding his anxiety, fragility and loneliness.

    When a person is about to give up on himself, then what else can others persuade.

    In the last days, not only people die, but also people’s hearts.

    Are there still few people who are numb and live like walking dead?

    In the last days, no one can guarantee that there will be hope, or the zombies will wipe out human beings first.

    But the seemingly insignificant human beings still survived regardless of all means. They were as tough as falling into a cliff, their hands and feet were broken, and they would desperately bite a weed that was crumbling in the crevices of the rocks. They had to do their best to survive. .

    In order to live, even if the hands and feet are broken and only the last breath is left, pushing other innocent people to face the bloody mouth of the zombies, let yourself survive alone.

    The orphans adopted by the base were forced to go to the raging zombie tide in order to protect the base when the zombie tide came. The uncles and aunts who took good care of them in the past, with tears of guilt in their eyes, still anxiously urged them to move forward .

    The dazed and immature sea-blue pupils reflected scenes of cruelty.

    The uncles and aunts at the base behind pushed these children out as bait.

    Outside the gate of the strong base is a pre-set trap, using the flesh and blood of children to attract zombies, this is the only way to save the lives of most people in the base.

    A group of howling zombies, and uncles and aunts who are also ferocious.

    The children were crying, like delicious lambs, waiting for the wolf to come.