3

Chapter 3 The Cute and Sad Cat

    "Where is the base you mentioned?" Pei Zhaozhou asked, his amber golden eyes looked at Si Huaixi, and then at the desolate wilderness around him, frowning.

    Now that things were going on, he wasn't worried about where he would cheat, anyway, he had nothing to lose, but...

    after five days of starvation, his flat stomach was about to growl and complain!

    Even though he is an S-level Alpha, his physique is so strong that he can survive a few days of starvation, but before this he has experienced a huge consumption of mech battles, and the explosion || caused him to be injured and bleed.

    It stands to reason that the energy of that explosion||explosion could not trigger time travel, not to mention that this was not an ordinary time travel, but came to the main world with a higher dimension than his original world, and the world where he was born and raised Just a book.

    If it was before, he would definitely not be able to resist studying the principle of time travel, but now he doesn't care much.

    The body function had already sounded the alarm, and Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lower lip weakly. He had not eaten for a long time due to lack of water, and was exposed to the high temperature and fever in the wild. His pale face showed abnormal redness caused by fever.

    Pei Zhaozhou began to worry, if he really went to some base, would he be too hungry to walk, it would be embarrassing, but he agreed to the man in front of him to go to some base, and it would be bad to go back on his word...

    Thinking of this, Pei Zhaozhou began to fret Frowning, the amber-golden eyes narrowed slightly, exuding a dissatisfied, cat-mao-like depression.

    Perhaps because he knew that he was going to die, Major General Pei, who had always been considered tough and stern in the Interstellar Empire, faced no matter how difficult the task was, he would abide by the principle that the soldiers of the empire would not be afraid of danger and dedicate everything to the honor of the empire. He was admired by soldiers and the people of the empire The "Imperial Steel Major General" began to reveal his unknown side under his tough appearance.

    Si Huaixi said: "Walking eastward for two days, the Lucheng base is where we are going. Ordinary people entering the base have to go through a one-day observation period to check whether you are infected with the zombie virus. After entering the Lucheng base, you will be given Your temporary ID card is used to live in the base, and the rewards you get from work will also be settled in the ID card..."

    Originally, Si Huaixi wanted to continue to explain to Pei Zhaozhou the Lucheng base and the related matters of living in it. If outsiders want to become an official member of the Lucheng base, they still need to go through selection.

    As a result...

    Si Huaixi frowned, and looked helplessly at Pei Zhaozhou, who was starting to wander, with a stern face, and he didn't know what was going on in his amber golden eyes, looking unhappy, his thin lips were pursed into a line, like a Only unhappy cat expression pack.

    Si Huaixi stopped talking, even he himself found it incredible that he was not too angry.

    Looking at this one, uh... Looking at Smelly Temperament, although he is good-looking, his face is also good-looking when he is cold. Those bright amber eyes are like honey paste waffles sprinkled with gold powder, but his thoughts drift to Where to go, the willful cat who is in a daze and refuses to listen to the lecture, the impatient cat who seems to be scratching his paws and throwing a temper tantrum.