37

Chapter 37 Heartbeat

    The last gleam of the setting sun.

    On the horizon of the wilderness, a metallic black motorcycle speeds past.

    There were two people sitting on it, and the reflections under the setting sun intertwined with each other, and the dry air flowed with the hot evening wind from the earth, warming people's cheeks.

    Looking at the end-time scenery of the sunset and red clouds in the wilderness, the majestic and beautiful red clouds sprinkled the earth, as if trying to hold up the sunset that fell into the horizon, and towards the irreversible sunset, the red clouds broke and dyed the earth red, embraced Melt into the darkness together with the setting sun.

    Pei Zhaozhou grabbed Si Huaixi's back, a shocking light flashed in his eyes, and his dull chest suddenly opened up, as if he had forgotten all the sorrows of the world under this hopelessly beautiful scenery.

    He had never noticed these sights before...

    maybe he had seen them.

    When he was in the interstellar world, he had seen the vast sea of ​​stars, the most beautiful planet, all kinds of exquisite works of art and collectibles, but he only saw them.

    And he's just... oh, it's beautiful to look at, too.

    Indifferent evaluation.

    There is no trace in my heart.

    Just now, this moment!

    Pei Zhaozhou stared at everything with burning eyes, staring at Si Huaixi in front of him.

    The hot wind blew through his black hair, facing the afterglow of the setting sun, the red light fell on his handsome side face, which made people feel lost.

    He held the handle of the motorcycle with both hands to speed up, the wind roared and the motor roared, and the sea blue eyes became more determined and cold, like an unyielding man chasing the sunset.

    The heart was throbbing vigorously, and the excited blood flowed to every corner of the body. His slightly cool fingers held the corner of the man's back. His scorching body temperature... continuously burned his fingers, ten fingers even Heart, scalding the original frozen heart.

    Feeling the unstoppable heartbeat, Pei Zhaozhou was confused and at a loss.

    His pheromones are not messed up, why is his heartbeat suddenly messed up.

    "How is it?"

    Si Huaixi suddenly broke the calm, his clear voice was distorted in the howling wind, and Pei Zhaozhou's ears felt a little hot when he heard it.

    "What's the matter?"

    Pei Zhaozhou came back to his senses and said with a slightly blank look in his eyes.

    Si Huaixi laughed recklessly and arrogantly, leaving only him and Pei Zhaozhou when he drove out of the wilderness, as if he was no longer the commander of the Lucheng base, but a young wanderer who fled the apocalypse with his beloved at will.

    "Before the sunset, I will do what I promised you once."

    "I did it."

    There was wanton flamboyance in her tone, but it was not annoying at all.

    Pei Zhaozhou couldn't help laughing, with endless soft light in his eyes, he praised softly: "It's amazing, you really did it."

    After being praised by Pei Zhaozhou.