38

Chapter 38

    it's dark.

    A loud noise came from the darkened base, waking up many people in the base.

    Because there are no entertainment items after dark in the end of the world, most people are going to sleep. When they heard the abnormal loud noise in the base, many people ran out of them in fear to see what was going on.

    Then I saw a raging fire in one part of the base, like a huge incandescent lamp in the dark base, the raging fire lit up the entire base.

    There is a fire!

    "Quick, go put out the fire!"

    "Get water! Take a bucket and fill the water by the river!"

    "Go ask the supernatural beings in the base, especially the water-type supernatural beings, to put out the fire!" The

    silent night was all because of this scene. The sudden fire boiled up.

    Not long after Pei Zhaozhou and Si Huaixi returned to the base, they discovered the fire. Many people rushed to fight the fire, and they were no exception.

    By the time they arrived at the scene of the fire, the fire had already been extinguished.

    Just in case the fire ignited again, several water-type powers continued to sprinkle water on the smoking room, and a layer of puddles formed on the ground.

    While the fire was extinguished, many people began to rescue to see if there were any survivors, but they saw that they were all burnt to charred ruins, and everyone had no idea.

    When a charred corpse was pulled out from the ruins, everyone just sighed that this person did not die in the hands of zombies, but died in a fire.

    But a strange thing happened. The fire came suddenly, and it was obvious that there was an explosion. The soil next to the house was dug out, and the people who rescued there found a lot of remains of bones.

    Normally, the fire burns and extinguishes quickly, before the corpses are burned to the bone.

    And...

    the number of these skeletons is a bit large, there are more than twenty of them.

    Residents living nearby said that the family where the fire broke out lived with several men and a woman, but the family didn't interact with outsiders very much, and living in the corner of the base was usually very quiet.

    How could there be so many more skeletons.

    So the residents of the base expressed their doubts to the supernatural being.

    Xia Shui, as the water-type power user who extinguished the fire this time, was in trouble. She just happened to live nearby, and when she saw the fire, she came to help and thought that she was a water-type power user.

    Just in time to see the commander of the Lucheng base coming, Xia Shui immediately threw the question to the leader of the base who would take care of these matters as if he was relieved.

    Xia Shui said: "Commander, some skeletons were found in this house that did not belong to the fire. Let me ask you what to do?

    " Go and have a look."

    Pei Zhaozhou who was on the side also followed.

    When I arrived at the scene described by Xia Shui, I realized that there were more than just a few. The explosion turned up a large piece of bones that were originally buried deep in the soil. The house is still going to be scary.