10

Chapter 10 Hot cats, punch online!

    Zombie snake?

    Pei Zhaozhou's face changed suddenly, his brows were deeply frowned, his hands were tightly pressed on the hidden gun at his waist, his worried eyes were sharp as if they were about to pierce through the thick city wall.

    Alpha's keen sense of smell allowed him to smell the smell of blood that ordinary people can't detect. The wind is south-east, and the straight line is about 1300 meters away.

    Pei Zhaozhou immediately judged that there was water flowing near the place where the accident happened, and the smell of blood was still fresh, which meant that someone had just been injured and bled...

    Pei Zhaozhou pursed his lips anxiously.

    He doesn't know what Si Huaixi's current situation is like, and he doesn't know what level of supernatural being Si Huaixi is, but he is so soft-hearted and kind-hearted, that even a stranger who came from outside his base would agree to Help, he is so kind that anyone can trust him...

    If he were someone in the base, he would definitely be even more desperate. It is very likely that he just sensed the danger in the base, so he crossed the city wall and rushed directly to the place where the zombie snake is. .

    But how strong is that zombie snake? How is Si Huaixi now? Are you hurt?

    He doesn't know anything, just stays here and waits without knowing anything!

    Pei Zhaozhou's face became gloomy and irritable, and the amber-golden eyes showed their original coldness and sharpness, and the frightening and oppressive aura of being a top Alpha was revealed with the turmoil in his heart.

    At two o'clock, on the right side of the base entrance, there is a member of the base who is suspected of being a supernatural person. He is wearing a gray-green overalls vest and jeans. He is a middle-aged man in his thirties. He has a strong figure, a loyal face, and muscular legs.     At eleven o'clock, on the left side of the base entrance, there is a yawning and lazy member of the base, younger than the other man, about twenty-five years old, visually estimated to be 1.77 meters tall, well-proportioned and thin, with underdeveloped muscles , it seems that the strength is insufficient.     The line of sight looked at the 28-meter-high city wall again.

    Pei Zhaozhou has done climbing training, and he also climbed a bare rock mountain hundreds of meters high with his bare hands when he led the imperial army to fight in the field. A city wall of this height is nothing to him.

    But the problem is that when he crosses the city wall, his back will be exposed in front of two suspected supernatural beings, and there must be someone guarding the base, so the risk is too great.

    Pei Zhaozhou clenched his fists, looked away depressedly, and walked towards the long queue of people, not knowing when he would be able to enter the base.

    Just when Pei Zhaozhou thought that the matter would pass like this, Hu Libo, the supernatural being standing at the gate of the base, noticed his abnormal behavior and immediately raised his vigilance.

    How could an ordinary person have such a powerful and oppressive aura, for a moment he felt dangerous, as if he had encountered a zombie one level higher than him in the wilderness before.

    Hu Libo's face darkened, and he said to Zhou Fei, who was not in good spirits next to him, "Hey! Don't get distracted, didn't you sleep last night? The man in that position just now is a bit weird, let's go and have a look together."