8

Chapter 8 "Can you ride a motorcycle?"...

    The rain stopped.

    The cloudless blue sky was replaced by a high-hanging sun, scorching light from outside the house.

    Pei Zhaozhou, who was lying on his knees to sleep in the sun, had his hair so hot that it was emitting white smoke, and the exposed ears were tanned like peaches from top to bottom, tender and powdery.

    The sound of his sleeping and comfortable breathing was still rising and falling in the air.

    In the eyes of Si Huaixi, who hadn't slept all night, it was just a big cat whose fur was warm in the sun.

    The rain had stopped a long time ago, and he couldn't sleep all night because of the trouble last night, but instead he shied away and refused to wake up.

    Si Huaixi sighed lightly, his sea-blue eyes were erratically looking at the wilderness in the distance, and he couldn't help but think of the thrilling scene last night... Pei Zhaozhou's sweet breathing seemed to be lingering in his ears , scratching his heart like a kitten.

    Obviously Pei Zhaozhou still had a fever at the beginning, maybe it was too hot, and he thought of something to do with his girlfriend in his dream...

    But he was almost out of control when he was teased by a man with a stern face and a handsome figure.

    Si Huaixi covered his face and felt ashamed of his concentration, blushing and turned his back to Pei Zhaozhou who was behind him, with a sour taste in his heart.

    If Pei Zhaozhou has a partner, there is nothing wrong with it, at least he is so delicate and fragile, and he is just an ordinary person with no supernatural powers to worry him about. It is normal and reasonable for one more person to take care of each other.

    Pei Zhaozhou was not like him.

    He has always been alone, and his parents are also supernatural beings, but they were killed by zombies shortly after he was born.

    Taking care of a newborn baby is a hassle, not to mention that this is the end of the world with material shortages, and those friends of his parents did not dare to accept him as a hot potato.

    If it weren't for the people at the base, it seemed that his parents died for the base, and they would have thrown him to the orphanage based on the accumulated credit and the supplies left by his parents.

    The orphanage is basically full of dead parents or abandoned children, the youngest is five or six years old, and he became the youngest one after entering the orphanage.

    Because of his youngest age, coupled with his strange appearance and unusual sea-blue eyes, other children pointed to him as a monster.

    Unavoidably being bullied by some older children, he stumbled and drank thin porridge water. He grew up a bit, and soon began to grow flesh. His small fists hurt people, and it was his turn to beat back those bad guys who stole his food. children.

    Gradually, those bad kids did not dare to provoke him easily, fearing to squeeze him out, but there were also some kids who were also bullied and wanted to join him.

    But he didn't want any of them, it was too troublesome.

    I thought that things would go on as planned, and he would be able to work for the base when he was a teenager, but before he could fully grow up, the base was almost destroyed, and all the children in the orphanage who bullied him and excluded him were gone.