7

Chapter 7

    In this lonely and dark rainy night, the moon cannot be seen, and the only light source is the frightening and dazzling lightning. The sky lights up from time to time, and the raindrops fall from time to time, without stopping.

    Si Huaixi's sharp eyes looked at a raised shadow.

    Not far from there is an abandoned mansion villa area, which used to be a small base and was abandoned more than 20 years ago.

    Zombies knocked down the wall, and the rich people inside escaped with their bodyguards. The exterior tiles of the villa corroded and fell off, and the damp and rain caused the interior walls to crack. The luxury cars parked in the garage rusted into scrap iron. Gasoline has long been collected and taken away by people at the base.

    Now this area of ​​villas is dilapidated and uninhabited, and occasionally there are a few howls of zombies, making this place even more like a ghost town.

    But barely usable.

    Si Huaixi turned to look at Pei Zhaozhou who was leading him, his amber eyes were lowered, and his head was covered by a black jacket, so he couldn't see his expression clearly.

    It's just that every time the lightning passes by, the body can't stop shaking, as if frightened by the sudden thunder, and the pale and weak lips look worrying.

    ——What a timid and squeamish cat, even afraid of thunder, who dares to let him stay in the wild.

    Si Huaixi frowned, and slowed down.

    Pei Zhaozhou still wondered why Si Huaixi stopped suddenly, raised his eyes and asked, "Did you find something?"

    He followed Si Huaixi in the rain for a few hours, except that his body hadn't recovered from his fever and illness. After so long, he was a little tired, but Pei Zhaozhou's face was still clean, and he didn't get wet at all during the period, so one can imagine how well Si Huaixi took care of him.

    Si Huaixi pursed his lower lip, and took a deep look at Pei Zhaozhou with his sea-blue eyes.

    With the sound of intensive thunder, Pei Zhaozhou's body trembled reflexively.

    The trembling and slightly cold hand was tightly held by Si Huaixi, which made him unable to ignore it.

    But Pei Zhaozhou didn't seem to know that he was trembling, his amber golden eyes widened in confusion, looking at the clear and ignorant eyes, he was obviously so afraid of thunder that his palms were so cold that he trembled.

    Si Huaixi frowned again: "It's nothing, the front is a shelter, let's go quickly."

    Pei Zhaozhou followed Si Huaixi's line of sight, glanced at the dark road ahead, and didn't know what Si Huaixi was going to do. How did Huaixi see it in the dark night? He just nodded ignorantly and said, "Oh, then let's go quickly."

    Si Huaixi lowered his eyes, walked a few steps slower as if nothing had happened, gradually approached Pei Zhaozhou with his shoulders, raised his He wrapped his arms around Pei Zhaozhou's head, and covered his ears with his thick black jacket.

    Suddenly, Pei Zhaozhou felt that the noisy thunder in the sky seemed to be filtered through a layer of soft gauze. With the mist breathed out, the sound of rain was fragmented and the sound of thunder was hazy.

    There was a sudden silence in the ears.

    Isolating the sound, but not being able to isolate the person's overheated body temperature, as if it made his ears, heartbeat, breathing... so hot that he was a little overwhelmed...