18

Chapter 18

    "No!"

    Si Huaixi refused without hesitation, with an inexplicable gnashing of teeth in his tone.

    Pei Zhaozhou's hand to return the key paused, his eyes were surprised, and he tried his best to ignore the joy that jumped up in his heart. He spoke slowly, "Commander, I think this matter..."

    as if he had sensed the ambiguity in Pei Zhaozhou's tone. deliberately distant.

    Si Huaixi's expression turned cold suddenly, and he stared at Pei Zhaozhou: "Call me by my name, I don't need you to call me Commander."

    Pei Zhaozhou's face changed slightly, and he couldn't help but look at the depth of his boss Huaixihai's blue eyes, The gloomy sea blue, which is deeper than the gray sky, is so deep that it reflects his appearance unobstructed.

    But frowning tightly.

    The sea blue shadows in the eyes were faint and gloomy, like the melancholy and hazy moonlight covering the sea that should have been clear.

    He is sad.

    Pei Zhaozhou suddenly felt stuffy in his heart, and the words he was about to say became extremely difficult in his throat.

    Obviously, he planned to find another residence because of his own unavoidable reasons, but seeing Si Huaixi's disappointed expression, he now unconsciously became dazed, followed by sadness, and gradually felt a trace of regret.

    He had been in the last days for eight days, and after the first five days of waiting to die, he met Si Huaixi.

    She also didn't know why Si Huaixi wanted to save him, since her tone of voice was so fierce when they first met him.

    But he saved it anyway, and pulled him out of the perplexing predicament.

    Followed him inseparably for three days in the wilderness, opening and closing eyes was Si Huaixi all the time.

    His empty thoughts were filled by Si Huaixi, as if he had nothing else to think about, and the negative emotions of anger, despair, pain, and cowardice in the past were covered by the generous and secure back walking in front of his sight.

    Just follow him, rely on him, be led by him, and then walk towards the bright place.

    This kind of unprecedented reliance and trust on one person is strange to him. When he occasionally relaxes, he can't help himself to think deeply, thinking too much and worrying so much that he is frightened.

    Even I find it funny, being trapped by the betrayal and helpless memories of the previous generation, I am exhausted physically and mentally.

    He should have warned himself that he shouldn't trust someone so easily. In his previous life, he was indifferent and full of guard.

    But this time, he lost control of his trust in a person he had only known for three days.

    Even in the acidic black rain, as long as he is by Si Huaixi's side, in the last days, he is more at ease and relaxed than in the technologically advanced and affluent interstellar world in his previous life.

    So much so that when Si Huaixi left, his heart felt like being cut by a blunt knife, and he felt a numb pain of loss.

    Dependence on him can be addictive, so when he suddenly left, the withdrawal reaction was extremely strong and strange, and he was at a loss...

    Pei Zhaozhou pursed his thin lips, lowered his eyes and said: "Si Huaixi, I don't want to... ..."

    Si Huaixi's eyes were deep, and he interrupted: "Then don't think about it."